Kamalhasnainee's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Gardening in Different Ways; Bringing Green to The World

I have collected some different ways to gardening - (In-front of "Big Apartment, In-front of 5 Star Hotel" etc.)  

Infront of Pan Pacific Sonargaon HotelInfront of Pan Pacific Sonargaon HotelInfront of a big apartmentInfront of a big apartmentInfront of a big apartmentInfront of a big apartment

@ErmesT, @Csaba , @BlancheMc , @IlankovanT , @AnuradhaP , @SanyaOdare @ShafiulB, @SoniaK

Thanks for watching

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 10

Re: Gardening in-front of house !

Wow!!! This is so thoughtful of you @Kamalhasnainee and you got me asking myself how come I've never thought of that?

@Kamalhasnainee wrote:

Hi everybody ! I would like to share a nice topic with everybody about gardening in-front of house! At present everybody wants to decorate their house with various theme like lighting, nice outer gate or a nice garden in-front of the house. Often we  see some garden in-front of some houses.  I would like to share some pics of gardening like that. Please add some nice & gorgeous gardening pics from your archives

Gardening in-front of a houseGardening in-front of a houseGardening in-front of a houseGardening in-front of a houseGardening in-front of a houseGardening in-front of a house

Thanks for watching ..... @LucioV , @ErmesT , @Myrathor , @AnuradhaP , @IlankovanT , @Corrie

Kamal Hasnainee

Level 9

Re: Gardening in-front of house !

@SanyaOdareI think it is needed for all over the world to protect the planet. Because the amount of land is decreasing day by day, the amount of carbon dioxide in the sky is increasing every day for that reason the temperature also increasing randomly, due to the lack of adequate vegetation. It has become difficult to maintain the normal balance of life. 

So, I thought to start a discussion about Gardening World-Wide.

Thanks.

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 9

5.jpg

21.JPG

22.jpg

23.jpg

IMG_20170219_122823.jpg

IMG_20170219_121151536.jpg

IMG_20170219_121255016.jpg

Okay, here I am sharing some photographs from the Geo Walk of West Bengal Local Guides we had at the Acharya Jagadish Chandra Bose Botanical Garden, Shibpur. Named after the scientist who proved trees have life, this garden has been a heritage location consisting of some really old still green trees covering the park in a planned way! We always encourage the green revolution, especially in this age of globalization causing worldwide pollution embedded with threats of global warming.

Level 8

Hi @Kamalhasnainee..

Beautiful photos which you have shared.. Really a creative and needed topic.. I will share the photos soon.. 🙂

Vellore Local Guides
Level 9

@ReshamDas really mind blowing program GEO WALK about green world. Thanks for sharing these nice images with us. Specially i liked your festoon about --- "Trees on ; Carbon dioxide gone !

@ReshamDas wrote:

Thanks

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 8

Red FlowerRed Flower

Thank You! -- Rashid Jorvee
Anonymous
Not applicable

This content has been removed.
Level 9

Glad you liked it... Idea Courtesy:- @Sovon

@Kamalhasnainee wrote:

@ReshamDas really mind blowing program GEO WALK about green world. Thanks for sharing these nice images with us. Specially i liked your festoon about --- "Trees on ; Carbon dioxide gone !

@ReshamDas wrote:

Thanks

Level 9

Wow @Anonymous ! Huge trees with gardening are available in your city Bucharest & you are right the Shukkeien garden from Hiroshima, Japan is really impressive ! Thanks for sharing !

@Anonymous wrote:

Excellent topic @Kamalhasnainee!

I also want to share a few photos from the most wonderful garden I've ever seen (until now), Shukkeien garden from Hiroshima, Japan:
Shukkeien garden from Hiroshima, JapanShukkeien garden from Hiroshima, Japan

Thanks again.

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh