cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10
Level 10

Funny Sculpture

Hi everybody

I would like to share with you some funny place that I have taken in my holiday. Have a look!

Brussels

I hope you enjoy it!!!

Cheers 

Bruselas, Bélgica
13 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Funny Sculpture

Hey @TSS,

Thanks for sharing these photos! It's a really cool statue indeed and Brussels is a lovely city. 🙂 Do you live there or you're there on vacation?

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10
Level 10

Hi @NadyaPN

Brussels is a fantastic city, don´t you?

I have been there in my last summer holidays. 

I live in Cáceres (Spain) . Do you know?

It´s was an amazing and funny trip.

Cheers 

@TSS, I haven't heard about Cáceres before but I'd love to learn more about it. 🙂 

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10
Level 10

Hi @NadyaPN

It´s a small city with a huge monumental heritage.

I´ll made a post talking about it as soon as possible.

Cheers

Woow! Amazing photos @TSS. I'm definitely looking forward to your post. 

Connect Moderator

Beautiful photos indeed @TSS @NadyaPN,

[edited]

I would like to have your attention on The 5 core values of Connect@TSS

on the point 4 you will find: We’re original. We post our own words, photos, and videos that we’ve created just for Connect. If we do share something that someone else created, we’re sure to give proper credit.

Thanks for your attention

Ermes

Level 10
Level 10

Hi @ErmesT and @NadyaPN

Firts of all, so sorry about if I have wrong in some rules.

I believe there is a missundertanding about the post, becuase the sculpture photos are mine and the other are taken of internet in order to show my town.

Anyway, as soon as I have realized the problem, I have fixed it (I have deleted those photos)

My aplologize for that.

best regards

@ErmesT wrote:

Beautiful photos indeed @TSS

Unfurtunately, @NadyaPN, the photos are downloaded from internet. here, here, and here

I would like to have your attention on The 5 core values of Connect@TSS

on the point 4 you will find: We’re original. We post our own words, photos, and videos that we’ve created just for Connect. If we do share something that someone else created, we’re sure to give proper credit.

So please give credit to the author of the photos (and to the other in another post), or we will have to remove it

Thanks for your attention

Ermes

Connect Moderator

No problems at all @TSS

[reply edited]. It seems my message to you was clear, so I don't need to highlight it any longer.

The five core values of Connect are giving us guidelines about how to contribute, and sometimes simply need to be highlighted. In the community we like to share our own experience, in the same way that we contribute on Google Maps, with our own content.

We are here to help others, also in understanding the rules, and we acknoledge the help that we receive

Thanks for correcting your post

Ermes

Level 10
Level 10