PavelSarwar's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Four Of Our Best Local Guides Four Day at Sundarbans

The Sundarbans is a large mangrove forest spread across Bangladesh and West Bengal in India; it is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The Sundarbans is a natural region in southern Bangladesh. It is also the world’s largest estuarine forest crisscrossed by hundreds of creeks and tributaries, intersected by a network of tidal waterways, small islands of salt-tolerant mangrove forests and mudflats.

The Sundarbans are the largest littoral mangrove belt in the world, stretching 80 km (50 mi) into the Bangladeshi and Indian hinterland from the coast. The Sundarbans has been declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The forests aren't just mangrove swamps though, they include some of the last remaining stands of the mighty jungles which once covered the Gangetic plain.

The Sundarbans cover an area of 10,500 sq km, of which about one-third is covered in water/marsh areas. Since 1966 the Sundarbans have been a wildlife sanctuary, and it is estimated that there are now 400 Royal Bengal tigers and about 30,000 spotted deer in the area.

Recently @SumaiyaZafrin @TanbeenAmin Polash and me visited Sundarbans, Shyamnagar, Satkhira Site. By Government support we went the deepest part of the forest using small boat. After going their we saw different types of birds birds, dear and monkeys. We passed two nights and three days at forest for Royal Bengal Tiger, we wish to saw but could not.

Being wild life photographer, Tanbeen and Polash captured lots of pictures. Sumaiya also captured  Beauty of the forest and river. We are coming soon with lots of pictures and video. So everyone stay connected...

@TraciCI tried for a big jump, for my leg injury i could not did that and miss you that time very much.

IMG_8104.JPG

IMG_8440.JPG

IMG_8343.JPG

Proud to be a Local Guide.
Dhaka, Dhaka Division, Bangladesh
13 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Four Local Guides Four Day at Sundarbans

@PavelSarwar, I wish I was there, just to see you try one of the famous @TraciC Jump.

But I think you have to review your title, from a reductive "Four Local Guides Four Day at Sundarbans" to a more realistic "Four Of Our Best Local Guides Four Day at Sundarbans".

Thanks for sharing the story and the beautiful photos

Level 8

@ErmesTThanks for your nice title.

Level 8

@ErmesTEdited bro

Level 9

Re: Four Of Our Best Local Guides Four Day at Sundarbans

Hi,

Still i didn't manage myself to get a tour at Shundarban The largest Mangrove forest. I hope one day i could visit this forest to enjoy its natural beauty.

Shaharuzzaman

Dhaka, Bangladesh

Level 8

@RonneBDJust make a plan, ready your bag and go...

Level 8

@SPOk13_Kursk wrote:

The Sundarbans is a large mangrove forest spread across Bangladesh and West Bengal in India; it is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The Sundarbans is a natural region in southern Bangladesh. It is also the world’s largest estuarine forest crisscrossed by hundreds of creeks and tributaries, intersected by a network of tidal waterways, small islands of salt-tolerant mangrove forests and mudflats.

The Sundarbans are the largest littoral mangrove belt in the world, stretching 80 km (50 mi) into the Bangladeshi and Indian hinterland from the coast. The Sundarbans has been declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The forests aren't just mangrove swamps though, they include some of the last remaining stands of the mighty jungles which once covered the Gangetic plain.

The Sundarbans cover an area of 10,500 sq km, of which about one-third is covered in water/marsh areas. Since 1966 the Sundarbans have been a wildlife sanctuary, and it is estimated that there are now 400 Royal Bengal tigers and about 30,000 spotted deer in the area.

Recently @SumaiyaZafrin @TanbeenAmin Polash and me visited Sundarbans, Shyamnagar, Satkhira Site. By Government support we went the deepest part of the forest using small boat. After going their we saw different types of birds birds, dear and monkeys. We passed two nights and three days at forest for Royal Bengal Tiger, we wish to saw but could not.

Being wild life photographer, Tanbeen and Polash captured lots of pictures. Sumaiya also captured  Beauty of the forest and river. We are coming soon with lots of pictures and video. So everyone stay connected...

@TraciCI tried for a big jump, for my leg injury i could not did that and miss you that time very much.

IMG_8104.JPG

IMG_8440.JPG

IMG_8343.JPG

Looking Awesome journey to Sundarban @PavelSarwar

Connect Moderator

It was one of the best tour ever .Thank u @PavelSarwar for a wonderful trip.

Level 8

@SumaiyaZafrinits my pleasure.

Googler

Aw, I loved seeing this deer pic on Twitter, @PavelSarwar and even more so, I loved reading the full recap of your day. What a lovely day. I'm so glad you did not chance it and try to jump. I once broke my foot jumping (I landed a bit too hard and on the wrong side), haha. I hope you are healing well! 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.