DanielCooper's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Formula V8 3.5 World Series

Formula V8 3.5 World Series is something that Local Guides from all over Europe should take advantage of.  There are interesting story lines and it is relatively easy to follow as far as global sports go.  As I travel more and more I have really begun to take notice of world sports and what they mean to our social interconnections.  (I have also been using Google more and more along the way so I thought that I would share with you some of the ways in which Google has helped me.)  I enjoy chronicling events using my Nexus phone and posting in a variety of web media.  I don't do it for a job, but this type of behavior has been a hobby of mine for two decades.  

I don't mind giving away my age because it is important to acknowledge how difficult and time consuming that simple activity was twenty years ago.  I enjoy writing reviews on Google to improve the service because I am a believer that this kind of work can be a benefit to a lot of people.  I look at improving Google along the way as a sort of a challenge.  While the rewards are very nice, I am old enough to realize now that I am the type of person that would be engaged in this type of activity, anyway.  I guess I also enjoy the challenge of making my connections stronger, whether that means interpersonal relationships or public communications.

My latest example of using all of the streamlined tools at your disposal to produce content is the Formula V8 3.5 World Series.  Racing is truly a global sport so when the Formula V8 3.5 World Series came to town I knew that I had to do my best to show what the experience was like.  Most Americans may never understand what racing means to Jerez de la Frontera, Spain and so I chose to relate that through my own original material.  As an expatriate that has made Jerez his home I look for new ways to reach out to family and friends that are on the other side of the Atlantic.  However I also knew that there would be many people that I didn't know that could also find their way to my material.

Writing a blog and utilizing social media compatibility built into Google applications keeps me connected to people and puts my best face forward.  By using the Photo Assistant, Maps, and Drive I feel like anyone can repeat the process and probably get even find more marketable media results.  Formula V8 is definitely an event that I would want to host next year for any Americans visiting or for Local Guides willing to explore one of Spain's smaller cities.  If you are interested in racing or traveling to Spain let me know in this thread.

Jerez de la Frontera, Cádiz, Spain
1 comment
Level 9

Re : Formula V8 3.5 World Series

Bonjour @DanielCooper

Superbe vidéo, quel logiciel a été utilisé pour le montage ?

Si vous aimez les courses automobiles j'ai quelques vidéos sur le WRC en Alsace et sur l'automobile en Général.

Essai de Proto Diester Cup

WRC à Mulhouse

Sebastien Loeb à Mulhouse

J'ai d'autres vidéo si cela vous intéresse !