LucioV's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Re: Food Photography

@LucioV,

For sure...I am still finishing breakfast at 11.30am because I have been replying to over 50 local guide messages and talking with Arne and his media manager this morning.He is a very busy guy and a wonderful person.I will message you the second the meet up post is up.

Cheers,

Zed star.

Level 7

Arne, is he offspring to a Nordic Family?

Doesn't sound very California to me

Level 5

@PatricL,

For sure my friend...he is a Norwegian with an Italian heart.Caffe Calabria roast the best flavor coffee beans in the USA and maybe more.Arne has been perfecting the art of roasting coffee beans for over 16 years.My wife and I consider him our friend.We have known him for over 7 years because Caffe Calabria is our favorite cafe and we go there as often as we can even though these days we live over 22 miles away on the coast.I have never been to a more beautiful cafe which always serves the best lattes I have tasted anywhere in our travels. 

Cheers,

Zed star.

Level 7

Coffee is an art over there.

Never been a big fan of it myself.

Prefer a cold beer or Rakia served at -25°C, what ever that becomes in Californian measurements.

At wintertime a nice warm cup of Glögg(mulled and spiced wine) is nice to heat up with.

Coffee just makes me fall asleep. 😕

Odd effect but true.

Level 5

@LucioV,

My wife convinced me years ago that breakfast is the most important meal of the day.We love to go out to our favorite cafes for breakfast usually on Sundays but it is not possible every week.I love to make my hard poached eggs on toast for breakfast every Friday morning.I love hard poached eggs and good orange juice for breakfast.

Cheers,

Zed star.

I make great poached eggs...just the way I like them.I make great poached eggs...just the way I like them.

Level 10

@Zeds wrote:

@LucioV,

My wife convinced me years ago that breakfast is the most important meal of the day.We love to go out to our favorite cafes for breakfast usually on Sundays but it is not possible every week.I love to make my hard poached eggs on toast for breakfast every Friday morning.I love hard poached eggs and good orange juice for breakfast.

Cheers,

Zed star.

I make great poached eggs...just the way I like them.I make great poached eggs...just the way I like them.

It's true.

For me too, breakfast is the most important meal of the day!

I keep it sugar, anyway, not salty.

Level 5

@LucioV,

For sure mate....not too sweet and definitely not very salty.I get my sugar hit from my cappuccino with hazelnut syrup.Ha ha.

Cheers,

Zed star.

Level 5

@LucioV,

Our dinner at Bushfire Kitchen in De Mar last night was terrific.We love burgers with sweet potato fries.Here are some pics.

Cheers,

Zed star.  

Interesting murals up high.Interesting murals up high.Inside where we dined.Inside where we dined.Nice covered outdoor space.Nice covered outdoor space.My wife's American burger with her share of sweet potato fries.My wife's American burger with her share of sweet potato fries.My Argentinian burger with shared sweet potato fries.My Argentinian burger with shared sweet potato fries.Yours truly enjoying a very good beer.Yours truly enjoying a very good beer.

Level 10
Connect Moderator

Oh boy! How I love to eat! How I love these photographs! 

@LucioV, thank you for starting this thread. Loved every single posts here, and every single photos. You are right, the looks can tell how tasty the food is. So the photography with proper lighting is very important. 

@Csaba, thanks for introducing me with this amazing link. And thanks for warning me not to come here before lunch. 😉

Well, I am not a photographer, but it seems I will start taking food photos from now on for sure. 

Here is a photos taken by my Samsung phone last year. (Did I tell earlier that I am in love with Samsung?)

20161011_105018.jpg