LucioV's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: Food Photography

@Zeds

Excellent, will taste the dishes made by your wife if i go to your place someday. 🙋🙋

Level 5

@SudipUpadhaya,

You're most welcome mate.

Cheers,

Zed star.

Level 9

@SudipUpadhaya yes it is. I always love chicken Biriyani. Specially that roasted chicken 😊.

Level 5

@LucioV,

Just finished enjoying our home made Sweet potato & Prosciutto pizza....followed by a uniquely Australian dessert.....Macadamia Slice.I know you will be envious when you see what my wife and I made for dinner.Everything tasted better than you can buy in a good restaurant...and we made it.

Cheers,

Zed star.

It helps to be drinking a very nice beer.It helps to be drinking a very nice beer.Roasted sliced sweet potato.Roasted sliced sweet potato.Spread Bechamel sauce on base first.Spread Bechamel sauce on base first.Place prosciutto on top.Place prosciutto on top.Add fresh mozzarella and crumbled blue cheese.Add fresh mozzarella and crumbled blue cheese.Viola....what a beauty!Viola....what a beauty!Macadamia slice for dessert.Macadamia slice for dessert.

Level 10

Who is the guest outside the window 🙂

Level 5

@RohithaF,

Ha ha that is our little friend we bought in Tijuana,Mexico many years ago.He doesn't like pizza.

Cheers,

Zed star.

Level 10

20170214_080732.jpg

Eating Banh Mi in the streets of Saigon Vietnam. Crispy fresh baguette, stuffed with pate, cured meats, vegetables and herbs, pickles, mayo and so much more..  Just amazing.. 

Level 10

20140123_195649_LLS.jpg

One of the very special attractions in God's Own Country, Kerala, South India. In a Kallu Kada (Toddy shop). Freshly fermented toddy palm tree sap (Toddy/Kallu), with fermented rice/coconut pancake (aapam), and local masala beef fry with fresh onions. Toddy is kept in earthenware jars to allow it to "breathe" and the amazing aroma fills the air. Simply amazing. 

Level 10

Nah. And I have not had lunch today at all (again).

Level 5

@StephenAbraham,

I want one...right now even though I haven't had breakfast yet.My wife and I love those Vietnamese sandwiches.We haven't had one in years..hard to find around here where we live now.

Cheers,

Zed star.