helga19's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Food Carving.

Culinary carving is the art of decorating dishes with real masterpieces of fruit and vegetable.

There is Asian carving and European carving.

In Asian carving is used melon,watermelon,pumpking.In Europian --tomatoes,cucumbers,carrots,sweet peper,apples,lemons.

People usually decorate the dishes on the New Year party,birthday party and other ceremony.

I saw nice carving in the hotel in Marocco.In Russia some people like art of decoration dishes too.Carving  .Watermelon.Carving .Watermelon.Watermelon.Watermelon.Watermelon.Watermelon.melon.melon.1279.jpg658.jpg234.jpg52.jpgSweet pepers.Sweet pepers.Carrots and cucumber.Carrots and cucumber.

Share photos about food carving in your country!

To @Josam

@OSAMA

@TorM

@Badruddeen

@Rezgar

@VictoriaM

@ErmesT

Moscow, Россия
15 comments
Level 9

Re: Food Carving.

Very very very beautiful photos @helga19 ,

This Art to take selfie with not to eat 😁😀😁

Level 9

Thanks @OSAMA

I agree with you))) It is sorry to eat such a culinary art.) I did not take selfies because these masterpieces are much better than me)))

Connect Moderator

These are so cool @helga19! Thanks for sharing these wonderful works of art and sharing some knowledge too 🙂 

Miami, FL | My Profile | #LGMiami | #TeamPixel | #ShopSmall
Level 9

Thanks @SP31

Level 10

Wow @helga19
Great post and beautiful post.

Thank you for sharing

Best Regards
Rezgar

Level 10
Level 10

WOW....incredible pictures @helga19....

it´s a pity to eat it...

I couldn´t do it.....

😞

Former Google Contributor

Very impressive art work! Every year I try to carve pumpkins for Halloween and I always fail. Hopefully this year I'll succeed. If I do, I'll definitely share some pictures in this thread. 🙂

Thank you @helga19 for sharing.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

how food better than human ?? @helga19 of course you are much better than all masterpieces 🙂

Level 9

Thanks dear @KlaudiyaG

I hope that you will have a success in carving pumhkin this year on Halloween!

Have a nice weekend!

Inga