ErmesT's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Flowers - with five petals only

@ErmesT Thank you. I am also using photo albums.... I want to use photos to tell the story, I do not want to send the user to different location. This is for you. I am embedding a photo here. I think this will help me to overcome my issue.

Level 9

@AnuradhaP @Csaba i love your post about flower .nice to meet you from indonesia.

Connect Moderator

Thank you for sharing your flower, @AnuradhaP

My suggestion is to use this way (imgsrc="imgurl") to embed the photo. 

this is a safe way, and can be used by all Local Guides, not only SVT

For more details, please PM to me

Ermes

Connect Moderator

You have to find the flower, in this photo, my idea was to take a photo of the bird, during a walk in the "Sile River Park"

Ermes

Connect Moderator

Level 8

The Magnolias are in bloom.

Magnolia1.jpgmagnolia2.jpgmagnolia3.jpg

Level 5

what a nice flowers >>>>> so beauty and so nice photo shoots   

Level 8

hundred bells flower

This is the beautiful flower I saw in Yuanshan Township, Yilan County when I was traveling this spring.
Look closely at it. It is a pink flower ball composed of 20 flowers. Each flower has 5 petals, a white pistil and several stamens.
In the spring blossom season, many pink flower ball hanged on the tree and looked like a lot of small bells: Therefore, "hundred Bells flower" became its name in Taiwan.BellflowerBellflower

Former Google Contributor

Re: hundred bells flower

Hi @sophiawang,

What a beautiful flower you got there. Thank you sharing it with us!

You know what, your post will fit perfectly in Ermest's thread, which is called Flowers - with five petals only. So, just so you know, I decided to move your post over there. Hope that you won't mind. 🙂

Cheers

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

five petals Re: hundred bells flower

@KlaudiyaG wrote:

Hi @sophiawang,

What a beautiful flower you got there. Thank you sharing it with us!

You know what, your post will fit perfectly in Ermest's thread, which is called Flowers - with five petals only. So, just so you know, I decided to move your post over there. Hope that you won't mind. 🙂

Cheers

@KlaudiyaG

All right. Thank you for your support.