ErmesT's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Flowers - with five petals only

Thanks to @ErmesT who created this post.

Thanks @JohnnyEfor beautiful photo. 

Level 9

@AkmalB wrote:

Thanks to @ErmesT who created this post.

Thanks @JohnnyEfor beautiful photo. 

My pleasure @AkmalB. I have so much more flower photos to share which I captured yesterday in our botanical garden but they are not with five petals. Once I share it I will tag you. 😊

Level 10

Beautiful flowers @AkmalB Thanks for sharing with us 👏👏👏

Level 10

@ErmesT This post was written in Italian and unfortunately it's not translating here. Before I comment I want to know what you wrote as I would love to know more about the details of the beautiful flowers you have shared with us. Can you take sometime to translate it from your end and and quote and tag me so I can enjoy this beautiful Mother Nature thread 🙂

Connect Moderator

Haha, @HelloSamsonR

@JohnnyE

@AkmalB

I'm not usually tagging people if I'm not addressing directly to someone, because I think that connect is a place to discover. 

I hope to find the time to translate this old post, but in any case you can use the automatic translation. 

Ermes 

Level 9

@ErmesT wrote:

Haha, @HelloSamsonR

@JohnnyE

@AkmalB

I'm not usually tagging people if I'm not addressing directly to someone, because I think that connect is a place to discover. 

I hope to find the time to translate this old post, but in any case you can use the automatic translation. 

Ermes 

@ErmesT partially agree with you regarding your statement that connect is a place to discover. I am seeing it more like a place to connect with others and for us with bunch of obligations and limited time to discover, tagging is saving.

Connect Moderator

You are quite young in Connect, @JohnnyE

But myself and my superfriend @OSAMA

We remember very well a day in which everyone was tagging moderators to come for removal of very bad spam, and I arrived with a big delay, busy to read all the post in which I was tagged. After that moment I decided to tag only if I really needed to have somebody coming. I'm always noticed if somebody reply in a topic that I follow, but I know is nothing urgent and I can read it when I have time 

Ermes 

Level 9

@ErmesT wrote:

We remember very well a day in which everyone was tagging moderators to come for removal of very bad spam, and I arrived with a big delay, busy to read all the post in which I was tagged. After that moment I decided to tag only if I really needed to have somebody coming. I'm always noticed if somebody reply in a topic that I follow, but I know is nothing urgent and I can read it when I have time 

Ermes 

Completely understandable @ErmesT. Now look at it from my perspective. I am Product Expert in various Google products such as Gmail, Chrome, Search, Blogger, Google+, Drive, Docs, Duo, Allo, etc. and every product emails are applied to special labels, than I have bugs and account issues (lost,suspended,disabled Google accounts) escalations applied in another label, then my Facebook Page with over 2M followers, Google+ EA, Google Help Hero Program, Google+ Create program, etc. And beside all of that I have 3 professional emails for my food blog, I maintain couple websites, working on new ones, creating YouTube videos, so I cannot turn on email notifications for Connect because if day lasts 48 hours it wouldn't be enough time for me to get to every important email. So far Connect is relaxing place for me and as long as it stay that way, I am good.

Level 8

Very pretty @OSAMA. Hi and may flowers be ever blooming for you and @ErmesT@JohnnyE@HelloSamsonR@AkmalBIMG_1656.JPG

IMG_2151.JPG

IMG_2990.JPG

IMG_3209.JPG

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/cmxpv89733/board/message?board.id=LGDiscussion&message.id=142358#M142358
Level 9

Yeah that's right @JohnnyE ,

Everything changed as my Amazing Friend @ErmesT said 😊😊😊

@ErmesT wrote:

Ermes