Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Flowers - with five petals only

IMG_20170419_165230_371.jpg

Level 8

Re: Flowers - with five petals only

Hi @sweett Your post has been moved to the right place.

Tips:

Welcome to Local Guides Connect, it would be good before adding the contribution that you read these rules. If you have an interesting story from a place where you have a photo, you can share that with us.If you imagine serve to this Introduce Yourself - May 2017 Using the Forums contains a number of threads which you may find helpful for navigating Connect in general. Good luck.

Connect Moderator

Connect Moderator

Re: Chon chon

Thanks @Nikov, for the flowers, and thanks to @FaridTDF (and @MariaBi too) to help me to make this garden everyday bigger and more beautiful 🙂

To give consistence  to this idea, here are my Amaryllis plants, on april 1st, in the first day on the daylight. (I keep the Amaryllis on the dark all winter)

Even if they don't have five petals, I like them very much 🙂

AmaryllisAmaryllis

Level 10

Connect Moderator

Thanks to you @LucioV. Thanks for the flower, and more, thanks for the day you spent with us, in this beautiful event in Thiene 🙂

Level 9

@ErmesT I have found another flower with five petals. 

flower with five petals from Rupban Mura, Comillaflower with five petals from Rupban Mura, Comilla

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Connect Moderator
Level 10

Dog rose

Unfortunately the focus is way off (it was getting dark and I did not notice on my phone that took the pic with) 

dog-rose.jpg

Level 10

@LucioV Isn't this a tropical plant?