ErmesT's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Flowers - with five petals only

I was wondered when i seen this post about 'Five Petals Flowers'. Everybody contributing with fine & beautiful symbol of nature. I was worried about my contribution. At last I discovered with Five Petals Flowers in #Shalban Bihar, #Rupban Mura, Comilla at the Meet up time of #36PhotoWalk by Comilla Local Guides. @ErmesT, @IlankovanT@MariaBi@JeslynL@Corrie@LucioV , @EhsanD@AnuradhaP@Myrathor     have a look at my archive of 'Five Petals Flowers'......!

Flowers with Five PetalsFlowers with Five PetalsFlowers with Five PetalsFlowers with Five PetalsFlowers with Five PetalsFlowers with Five PetalsFlowers with Five PetalsFlowers with Five PetalsFlowers with Five PetalsFlowers with Five PetalsFlowers with Five PetalsFlowers with Five PetalsFlowers with Five PetalsFlowers with Five Petals

Thanks for watching 

Kamal Hasnainee

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Connect Moderator

Thanks for your contribution @Kamalhasnainee. So now you are an autorized owner of my personal, and very esclusive, "Five Petals Badge".

Welcome 

Level 10

Ok, i want to give some contribute here... i've counted, but i'm not sure it's 5 petals 🙂

Home orchidsHome orchids

Connect Moderator
Level 9

Thanks to you @ErmesT & I am feeling lucky that I have contributed in this exclusive post.

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 8

Level 5

Chon chon

IMG_20170501_184053291.jpg

Connect Moderator

Re: Chon chon

Hola @Nikov, moví tu post al jardín que cultivamos aquí en Connect. Donde @ErmesT, es el,jardinero mayor y las riega todos los días 

Former Google Contributor

Re: Chon chon

Great analogy @FaridTDF! Thanks for moving the post here:).

* Due to the volume of private messages please note that I do not reply to them
Level 7

Flowers - with five petals only

Beautiful azaleas growing right in my mother's yard. These are very unique flowers that are beautiful in color and a beautiful sight. I snapped several photos a few weeks ago as I watched the honey bees gather nectar from these beauty's!!!Beautiful azaleas growing right in my mother's yard. These are very unique flowers that are beautiful in color and a beautiful sight. I snapped several photos a few weeks ago as I watched the honey bees gather nectar from these beauty's!!!