ErmesT's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Re: Flowers - with five petals only

@ErmesT,

I went berserk and took photos of all the flowers in our courtyards and our guest parking area.I'm amazed at how many different varieties of flowers we have around our townhouse.We are in Spring now.

Cheers,

Zed star.

DSC_2996.jpgDSC_2997.jpgDSC_3024.jpgDSC_3026.jpgDSC_3027.jpgIMG_4340.jpgIMG_4341.jpgIMG_4342.jpgIMG_4343.jpgIMG_4344.jpgIMG_4346.jpg

Connect Moderator

Es lo que realice con el jardín de mi abuela @Zeds, el post lompubliquenla principio del hilo este. 

La verdas es que no nos damos cuentan de t0do los que nos rodea hasta que comenzamos a documentarlo.

Level 9

Pictures are so beautiful

Level 10

Five petals of a blossoming almond tree: 

five-petal-almond-blossom.jpg

Level 5

@Csaba,

Wow an Almond tree!......I've never seen one.....Australia has zillions of Macadamia trees and California is famous for it's walnuts......and Italy of course for it's Hazelnuts.

Cheers.

Zed star.

Level 10

Hi @Zeds, We have both walnuts and hazelnuts, too. And chestnuts. Sometimes whole woods of them. And horse chestnut trees (they're beautiful when blossoming, too - there's one in our yard already in buds - will take a photo when it's time) 

As for the almond trees, I have also posted here (just did not want to litter this topic). There's also a virtual tour linked there.

Level 5

@Csaba,

Cool...thanks mate.

Cheers,

Zed star.

Level 9

Hi@CsabaP,

Thanks for this picture,

I have never seen that before.

Level 10

Welcome, @MoazzamK. A "true discovery" then, I guess. 🙂 

There are a looot of pictures here (from five years ago). It would just be too boring to post all of them here. 😄

Level 9

WOW! that's so cool, then thank you for this.