Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: Flowers photography challege

@KlaudiyaG Buraas

Former Google Contributor

Wow @Ding2, that's fast! Thank you so much for the response!

Cheers,

Klaudiya

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Wow @Rui_defex I didn't know about that! I never paid much attention to those flowers as they grow anywhere in my garden. Thanks for sharing that info 🙂

Rui_defex ha escrito:

ValeriaAumasque escreveu:

@FaridMonti gracias por la mención! Ya había compartido una foto pero comparto otra 🙂

Flores silvestres que encontré en mi parque, seguramente las conozcas! Aunque realmente no sé su nombre...

WhatsApp Image 2018-02-17 at 20.39.37.jpeg

@ValeriaAumasque ótima contribuição,

This plant is known throughout Brazil as "Azedinha", scientific name 'Oxalis Latifolia', has medicinal properties.

Argentina | Follow me on Maps! | IG
Connect Moderator

@ErmesT wrote:

Lo so che non parli italiano @Julien44

Oggi tutti i miei post saranno in Italiano, per celebrare il giorno della Lingua Madre: https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/A-Tribute-to-the-Language-Martyrs-in-Intern...

È un impegno che ho preso con i nostri amici del Bangladesh, @MahabubMunna, @SoniaK e @Kamalhasnainee@

Ermes

অসংখ্য ধন্যবাদ, @ErmesT।  আসলে আমরা যে যেই ভাষাতেই কথা বলি না কেন মায়ের ভাষা সব সময়ই সবার উপরে | যেমন কবি বলেছেন, নানান দেশের নানান ভাষা, বিনা স্বদেশী ভাষা, মিটে কি মনের আশা? 

Wonderful post, @Sagir

Connect Moderator

IMG_0760-3864x2172.JPG

NO to PLASTIC, Together, we can Achieve

Level 2

Nhìn thành quả nho nhỏ

Cụm hoa trồng trong vườn nhàCụm hoa trồng trong vườn nhà

Former Google Contributor

Re: Nhìn thành quả nho nhỏ

Hi @inbinhhung and welcome to Connect!

I'm sorry for replying in English, but I just wanted to thank you for sharing these amazing looking flowers! It's the first time I see those kind of plants. What are they called?

Since you are new to the community, here are some tips and information you may find helpful in making your experience here on Connect much more enjoyable and easier to navigate:

• Go through the helpful articles in the Help Desk.
    • Interact and communicate freely with other Local Guides
    • Share a bit about yourself into our introduction thread
    • Search in the community as others may have asked your question (and received an answer) already
    • Google Translate is enabled across Connect, so please feel free to communicate in the language you feel most comfortable

Please note that I have moved your post to the relevant thread. Feel free to edit your post and nominate another Local Guide to participate in the challenge.

See you soon,

Klaudiya

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 6

dendrobium larat (Anggrek Larat)dendrobium larat (Anggrek Larat)

Bunga ini adlah yang paling bagus di halaman sekolah kami. Ia mungkin yang satu-satunya bunga bagus diantara pohon-pohon kecil yang kami sebut bunga tapi tak berbunga,ia hanya berdaun lebat yang berwarna hijau dan hijau lagi. Anggrek ini tidak sebagus bila ia tumbuh di dataran yang lebih tinggi dan daerah yang lebih dingin. Bunga ini kami sebut sebagai LARAT.

Level 6

@Amri_Faizal que foto espetacular, muito linda mesmo, está possui fragrância?

Eu também cultivo algumas espécies de orquídeas que se não estiver em uma determinada altura podem passar por anos sem floração.

Que privilégio observar uma obra da natureza tão magnífica.

Obrigado.

Servidor Público
Level 8