Sagir's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Flowers photography challege

Halo@Vvincent,saya telah menyaksikan foto2mu tentang bunga,karyamu yang luar biasa perlu bakat seni,kesabaran,kelembutan disamping keahlian menata dan saya tidak memilikinya.

Bunga2mu mengagumkan.

Selamat akhir pekan!

Level 10

Bonjour @Dafit65

Merci beaucoup je passe des heures à me balader dans la forêt ici en France. Parfois le lieu m'inspire et je prends le temps de trouver à faire la meilleure façon de faire une belle photo.

Bonne fin de week-end à vous aussi

Vincent

Connect Moderator

@ErmesT, that’s wild (no pun intended). It must be amazing to see these Italian Wild Orchids in bunches in large fields in full bloom.

With your love of nature and flower photography, add to your and @FaridTDF's “Must Sees San Francisco” List - Need to spend a full day at Golden Gate Park (bookmark this site) and visit:

Golden Gate Park is 20% larger than New York's Central Park.

These are just some of the best GG Park's highlights. And I am not including the world-class California Academy of Science or the DeYoung Museum which can easily be another full day at the Park. 

Local Guides Tip: Bring energy bars, water and lots of memory cards and wear comfortable walking shoes, sunglasses, and suntan lotion. And always bring a sweater.

Cheers,

Karen

@ErmesT wrote:

Funny @KarenVChin, isn't it?

Please check here

In winter the temperature in some area go down to -20 °C (-4 °F) or lower. Snow is a good insulator, so the temperature of the soil in not very low.

In the Alps summertime is so beautiful, deep green with wonderful wild flowers. Here a few sample

varie030.JPG

I took this photo at Passo Rolle (1989 meters above sea)

The next one is a wild lily from Passo Duran (1600 meters)

Agordo 2010_001.JPG

This is to definitely confirm that I am flowers addicted, it doesn't matter how many petals they have

Ermes

Connect Moderator

@FaridTDF, I never knew orchids are outdoor air plants until I visited Thailand. Here, they are always indoors.

Cheers,

Karen

@FaridTDF wrote:

Como te gustan lo os giradoles, te comparto un ramo de ellos, de origen cuzqueño

Mercado general de Cuzco - PeruMercado general de Cuzco - Peru

Y unas cuantas orquídeas cubanas en un vivero que visite hace unos cuantos años. Las flores son una pequeña debilidad que tengo a la hora de hacer fotos jejeje 🙂

27FA8B7B-BB4F-4808-B530-6023A0E19E64.jpeg

44A7A733-87EC-457C-A827-E83FFB746B23.jpeg

1396DF1D-9A40-4C1B-8B1E-04C74CE97502.jpeg

Saludos Farid

Connect Moderator

Ok @KarenVChin, you know you have me in this.

So I am proposing a triple swap to you and @FaridTDF, with Dolomites and Patagonia to close the Triangle with San Francisco. Watching wild orchids with @Sagir

Painting a green world - Dolomites - 2017Painting a green world - Dolomites - 2017

Ermes

Level 8

Challenge accepted, @Sagir.Lalbagh Botanical Garden, BengaluruLalbagh Botanical Garden, Bengaluru

Will you take the challenge,  @ValeriaA_ ?

Vellore Local Guides
Level 8

Hi @ErmesT.

I like this photo very much. The location, the flowers, everything. I am feeling the beauty of this place now. Thanks a lot for sharing this breathtaking photo with us. :))

@ErmesT wrote:

Ok @KarenVChin, you know you have me in this.

So I am proposing a triple swap to you and @FaridTDF, with Dolomites and Patagonia to close the Triangle with San Francisco. Watching wild orchids with @Sagir

Painting a green world - Dolomites - 2017Painting a green world - Dolomites - 2017

Ermes

Vellore Local Guides
Level 10

Well @SalmaanN, I've already taken this challenge three times, but I'm happy to take it again!

Here are some flowers at the entrance of the Botanical Garden "Carlos Thays" in Buenos Aires City. Hope you like the photo!

WhatsApp Image 2018-02-19 at 16.47.51.jpeg

I challenge @NunungAfuah! 🙂

SalmaanN ha escrito:

Challenge accepted, @Sagir.Lalbagh Botanical Garden, BengaluruLalbagh Botanical Garden, Bengaluru

Will you take the challenge,  @ValeriaAumasque ?

Argentina | Follow me on Maps! | IG
Level 8

Hi @ValeriaA_.

Thanks for accepting the challenge even after participating three times.

The photo which you shared looks great. It reminds me of a recent photo which I took in Lalbagh Botanical Garden, Bengaluru. So I shared it here. I hope you like it. :))
At Lalbagh Botanical Garden, BengaluruAt Lalbagh Botanical Garden, Bengaluru

@ValeriaA_ wrote:

Well @SalmaanN, I've already taken this challenge three times, but I'm happy to take it again!

Here are some flowers at the entrance of the Botanical Garden "Carlos Thays" in Buenos Aires City. Hope you like the photo!

WhatsApp Image 2018-02-19 at 16.47.51.jpeg

I challenge @NunungAfuah! 🙂

Vellore Local Guides
Connect Moderator

This is beautiful @SalmaanN and @ValeriaA_ 

Thanks for sharing this beauty with us...

NO to PLASTIC, Together, we can Achieve