PavelSarwar's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Few clicks from Putrajaya, Malaysia

The Putra Mosque is the principal mosque of Putrajaya, Malaysia.The Putra Mosque is the principal mosque of Putrajaya, Malaysia.IMG_2460.JPGMe and @SumaiyaZafrinC infont of Malaysian Prime Minister officeMe and @SumaiyaZafrinC infont of Malaysian Prime Minister officeThe Perdana Putra is a building in Putrajaya, Malaysia which houses the office complex of the Prime Minister of Malaysia.The Perdana Putra is a building in Putrajaya, Malaysia which houses the office complex of the Prime Minister of Malaysia.

The Putra Square is a city square located opposite the Prime Minister's office complex, Perdana Putra, in Putrajaya, Malaysia. The square has been used for festivals such as the Malaysian Independence Day parade.The Putra Square is a city square located opposite the Prime Minister's office complex, Perdana Putra, in Putrajaya, Malaysia. The square has been used for festivals such as the Malaysian Independence Day parade.The Seri Wawasan Bridge is one of the main bridges in the planned city Putrajaya, the new Malaysian federal territory and administrative centre.The Seri Wawasan Bridge is one of the main bridges in the planned city Putrajaya, the new Malaysian federal territory and administrative centre.Putra Bridge is the main bridge in Putrajaya, Malaysia. It is analogous to Khaju Bridge in Esfahan, Iran.Putra Bridge is the main bridge in Putrajaya, Malaysia. It is analogous to Khaju Bridge in Esfahan, Iran.selara putraselara putra

View The full Album

Proud to be a Local Guide.
Putrajaya Malaysia
13 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Few clicks from Putrajaya, Malaysia

Hey @PavelSarwar,

Thanks for the great post!

These kind of topics make Connect such a great place.

Best regards!

Georges

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 10

@PavelSarwar Nice photos.. see you in next food crawl meet up.. 🙂

Level 10

Nice photos brother @PavelSarwar thanks for sharing with us.

Connect Moderator

@PavelSarwar @SumaiyaZafrin looks awesome with these photographs. My beloved bro and apu thanks for share this photo recap..

Happy Guiding !!

Connect Moderator

Nice click @PavelSarwar...I really love that place.People when u go to malaysia please must visit this place. @ShafiulB \thank u bro 🙂

Level 8

@StephenAbraham I am already hungry for food.

Level 8

@ShafiulB Thanks for watching bro

Level 8

@GeorgesHR I will share soon my langkawi malaysia tour. 

Former Google Contributor

Hey @PavelSarwar,

Yes, please do!

Unfortunately between working and other travel plans I am often left with not enough time to travel as much as I would like.

Posts like yours make it easier for busy people like me to see more of the world.

Best regards,

Georges

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators