DrShaunak's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Few Photos from Google Street View Summit 2018

Earlier I posted these photos in Street View trusted board of Connect, since there is limited viewers I am sharing some photos here. 

Recently I went to the USA from India to attend Street View Summit 2018. Thank you Google for the invitation. 

It was an awesome event. I met Googlers, trusted photographers and some of my old friends.  I got some excellent and vital tips of Street View photography from the summit and I am sure this will help me taking Street view imagery more in better way. 

Here are some summit photos from my album.

New Street View Car : With Lucio Virzi, Photo credit: Allan CanalesNew Street View Car : With Lucio Virzi, Photo credit: Allan CanalesDay two: Splendid view of Bay Bridge as seen from Google San FranciscoDay two: Splendid view of Bay Bridge as seen from Google San FranciscoWith Charles Armstrong, Product Manager Google Street ViewWith Charles Armstrong, Product Manager Google Street ViewDay one: Bus journey from Hyatt Regency San Francisco to Mountain View Google HQDay one: Bus journey from Hyatt Regency San Francisco to Mountain View Google HQHappy to see my childhood home (WB, India) in Google earth search, Google SFHappy to see my childhood home (WB, India) in Google earth search, Google SFClosing party was funClosing party was funDay One of summit - Love this planet viewDay One of summit - Love this planet view

Local Hero: Mapping Calcutta’s Hospitals | Instagram | Facebook| Twitter | YouTube | LGSummit16, LGSummit17, SVT18 alumnus
Google San Francisco, Spear Street, San Francisco, CA, USA
2 comments
Level 9

Re: Few Photos from Google Street View Summit 2018

Level 8

Re: Few Photos from Google Street View Summit 2018

@DrShaunak 

Excellent. Thank you for sharing.

Awesome. I hope you had a great time and sharpened your Street View Photography skills and experience in the trade.

Cheers