JohnnyE's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Favorite photos from Botanical Garden

Hi my friends. As I promised I started this thread to show you more photos from our beautiful Botanical Garden in Zagreb, capital of Croatia. All photos are my own and these below are my favorites, more photos you can find in my Google+ Post or view my Google+ Photo Album. In case that you missed, check out my thread with 360 photos of Botanical Garden. If I forgot to mention someone, feel free to do it. Hope you'll enjoy these photos as much as I do. 🌺🌼🌲🌴

Copyright: Johnny Eric M.Copyright: Johnny Eric M.Copyright: Johnny Eric M.Copyright: Johnny Eric M.Copyright: Johnny Eric M.Copyright: Johnny Eric M.Copyright: Johnny Eric M.Copyright: Johnny Eric M.Copyright: Johnny Eric M.Copyright: Johnny Eric M.

Copyright: Johnny Eric M.Copyright: Johnny Eric M.

@OSAMA, @NareshDarji, @SalmaanN, @BishowvijayaP, @VicL1, @VictorOmebije, @MedRidaZ, @HelloSamsonR, @AkmalB, @MahabubMunna

Botanički vrt, Trg Marka Marulića, Zagreb, Croatia
21 comments
Level 8

Re: Favorite photos from Botanical Garden

OMG @JohnnyE ! Really i like all this wonderful flowers my dear....thanks a lot for sharing all this amazing shots with us bro 😀😀✌✌✌

Level 9

Thank you @MedRidaZ. Glad you like it. Did you saw entire photo album? 😊

Level 8

Yeah @JohnnyE  I just finished it now bro!! really it amazing !! 

@_Johnny_ wrote:

Thank you @MedRidaZ. Glad you like it. Did you saw entire photo album? 😊

Level 9

@MedRidaZ wrote:

Thanks you @MedRidaZ, the weather wasn't brilliant but photos are quite good even though it could be much better. I didn't used my cameras but my iPhone.

Level 8

@JohnnyE

I think your picture was wonderful were ever the time or the camera .....really thanks a lot for sharing this amazing flowers with us bro !!

@_Johnny_ wrote:

@MedRidaZ wrote:

Thanks you @MedRidaZ, the weather wasn't brilliant but photos are quite good even though it could be much better. I didn't used my cameras but my iPhone.

Level 9

@MedRidaZ wrote:

@JohnnyE

I think your picture was wonderful were ever the time or the camera .....really thanks a lot for sharing this amazing flowers with us bro !!

Thanks for kind words @MedRidaZ. 😊

Level 10

Beautiful photos, well captured 

Thanks @JohnnyE.

Level 9

@AkmalB wrote:

Beautiful photos, well captured 

Thanks @JohnnyE.

Thanks @AkmalB, glad you like it. 😊

Level 10