Level 6

Fake Mountain

Aqua Y2 Pro_20160902_172800.jpg

Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
4 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Fake Mountain

Hi @anand777an,

I moved your post to Photos and Discoveries as it makes no sense in the Travel and Advice board.

P.S When posting a new topic here on Connect, please do make your subject as descriptive as possible so others know what they are clicking on and can find your post when searching Connect so you can receive answers/comments more quickly.

Please be sure to review this post here which lays out the best practices for writing a good post on Connect!

I am not available to respond on the weekend
Level 6

If it doesn't fit it travel & advice column leave it but don't call it non-sense.It takes guts to click such a nice shot.If not then try & click a better pic than this @BruceDM

Former Google Contributor

Hi @anand777an - I didn't say it was nonsense but rather that it makes no sense in the Travel and Advice board.

The Travel and Advice board is a board for LGs to share authentic experiences with Local Guides around the world. Its a place to actively learn — and ask — more about what other Local Guides have to say about the places they live, work and visit.

So I moved your picture to Photos and Discoveries as the post doesn't quite meet the above criteria.  It's common practice for us moderators to move posts to the appropriate forum so they can achieve their most appropriate visibility.  

It is a good picture by the way!

I am not available to respond on the weekend
Level 6

ohh sorry i have taken it a wrong way.I wasn't aware about the criteria s but,will remember from nowonwards Sorry @BruceDM