ValeriaA_'s post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: FOREIGN FOOD - What do you like to eat?

@ultra71 more and more food. I just can't get enough of it haha

ultra71 ha escrito:

Kirántott hus,sült krumpli. Hús leves rengeteg tésztával. Üdv miki.

Argentina | Follow me on Maps! | IG
Level 10

Well now I have a lot of options to choose from 🙂

ultra71 ha escrito:

Toros káposzta. Pörkölt. És még sorolhatnám. Üdv miki.

Level 10

Wow @MaxWalsh, eating alacran must have been crazy haha. I understand when you say that some flavors kinda repell you, it can happen some times.

Please look for some photos, I'm sure you have tried very exotic foods in all of your trips 🙂

MaxWalsh ha escrito:

I agree with your tastes @ValeriaAumasque, although I have tasted food from several countries I am half repelled to strange flavors, although I recognize that in Thailand I ate Alacran hahaha. And what surprised me was the food from Vietnam, very tasty. I should look for pictures later.

Level 10

Woooow @Prasanna-Aryaprema such an interesting dish! It is so elaborate and has so many different ingredients. I would love to try it one day. In the photo it looks like you bought it in some place, do you also cook it at home? Thank you very much for sharing it, I'm completely amazed 🙂

Prasanna-Aryaprema ha escrito:

My Dish for the day

Lamprais

A Sri Lankan lunch or dinner delicacy with a Dutch origin. its a mixture of cooked meats, ash plantains, brinjal ( eggplant) baked with rice wrapped in a banana leaf.

A cutlet and an egg are also added.

Very tasty and high calory food item, instead of mixed meat it is now cooked with only one meat item, its available in vegetable only too even though the meat is an essential ingredient in the original recipe.

it is  

LampraisLamprais@ValeriaAumasque@ultra71@antosmaman@NirajBhusal@Norelis @ermest @StephenAbraham@FaridMonti@TraciC

@Osaka78 

@Julienpaul44

Level 10

@StephenAbraham Malabar Halwa looks really good! Is it like a kind of jelly or do you have to cook it in the oven? 

Thanks for sharing it! 🙂

StephenAbraham ha escrito:

One of my favorite desserts, Malabar Halwa. It's a slightly chewy, sweet, flavorful favorite among Malayalee people in Kerala South India. The texture is not too far from Turkish delight, but much richer, and flavored with jaggery, coconut oil, ghee and lots of condiments. There could be hundreds of varieties available. This one is one of my favorites. It is flavored with lots of sweet cardamon, cashews, pistachios, almonds, sesame, cherries, dried fruits, raisins, etc. Just so delectable. One of the best places to get very high quality halwa is in the city of Kozhikode in  Malabar region of Kerala. https://goo.gl/maps/ZFJo9XGENVA2

@Varghese@antosmaman@JustinAlex@Jibin_Paul

Kerala Malabar HalwaKerala Malabar Halwa

Level 10

Thanks @Sariga! What is it made of? I looked for some pictures and it looks like some kind of fish, right? I will try it for sure when I visit Kerala 🙂

Varghese ha escrito:

@StephenAbraham 

In Kerala the new season is LASSI Shop . Any place in Kerala have more than 3 lassi shop in different names . 

Foreigners coming to Kerala will not miss കരിമീൻ പൊള്ളിച്ചത് - Karimeen Pollichathu .

Level 10

Looks great @JibinPaul, I can feel the sweetness from here haha. It looks like it comes in many different flavors, I'd love to try them one day 🙂

Jibin_Paul ha escrito:

PC: tripadvisorPC: tripadvisorThis halwa is famous in the name of calicut aka kozhikode. The Kozhikodan halwa is a sweet dish , not just sweet its sweeeeet. The basic ingredient is maida. added with flavoring agents,softening agents, color,spices etc. This is best in its jelly kind of structure. The proper kozhikodan halwa is hard, we need to chew till we are getting tired. Now the available ones are not that hard(the ones in the photo). Lots of color,flavour varieties are available. The sweetness of this halwa says how sweet we are.  If your visiting Calicut or malabar side, have it a try.You will love it

Level 10

@beatrizdepaula98 thanks for sharing it! Churrasco is for sure really cool and as you say, we all have to adapt to all kinds of foods. 

Nice to meet you!

beatrizdepaula98 ha escrito:

Olá querida. eu gostei muito de tudo que li. Bem, eu também gosto muito de sushi. e tem muitos cariocas aqui que gostam também ( jajaja ) rsrsrs.

aqui no Rio de Janeiro -brasil- SOMOS BEM ABERTOS A CULTURAS, porém como você disse temos que fazer nossas adaptações né?! olha essas fotos sãoo do churrasco caseiro que nõ pode falto aqui no Rio domingo, em nossas casas kkk. não sei a origem do churrasco. mas outra coisa que ganha aqui no brasil de churrasco e do sushi acredito que seja a nossa bella pizza. todos aqui amam. bjinhos♥

1. SUSHI

WhatsApp Image 2018-02-18 at 20.54.43 (2).jpeg    WhatsApp Image 2018-02-18 at 21.03.27.jpeg
e sobre comida mexicana nunca comi mas quero muito experimentar.

2014-04-06 15.41.35.jpg2014-04-06 15.41.56.jpg

Level 5

Szia Beatriz. Megnéztem a képeket igazán szép és ennivalóan látványos ételek. Ha lessz lehetőségem párat kipróbálok. Szép napot. Üdv miki.

Level 5

Sajnálom barátom. Nem értem a mondani valódat. Bocs. Üdv. Miki.