OSAMA's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: The best vegan and gluten free noodle soup! ^^

Hello brother @OSAMA 

I am glad you liked it. I will try to share more Indian cuisines. 

Hello @PaDeSSo 

As per my understanding, VEGAN meals are complete vegetarian cuisines. In my country India there are many peoples who refrain themselves from consuming animal products, not only meat but also eggs and other animal-derived substances due to religious practices. They are basically the follower of Hinduism, Jainism and Buddhism. Though Hinduism does not require a vegetarian diet, but many Hindus avoid eating meat because they believe that it minimizes hurting other life forms. The recent survey shows that about 71 percent of Indians over the age of 15 are non-vegetarian, which is more than 500 Million. 

Former Google Contributor

Re: Indonesian Food

@BudiFXW,

This looks absolutely delicious. 🙂 Thank you so much for sharing this lovely dish with us!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 2

Breakfast time

453EF160-9213-45DD-86B0-1364A466683D.jpeg

Level 10

Re: Breakfast time

@rafa_maruri Thanks for sharing this. Breakfast looks good. A short description of the items on the plate would make it even better. I think there's some form of eggs Benedict, some mushroom on toast, maybe some couscous? And tomato with mozzarella? 

Also, it would also be nice to have the photo in the correct orientation. So, if you can check the photo to be upright before uploading. You can use some tool like Snapseed or Google Photos to rotate it.

Keep sharing.

Former Google Contributor

Re: Breakfast time

Hi @rafa_maruri,

I just wanted to let you know that I'm moving your post to this amazing topic FOOD LOVERS CLUB, feel free to check it out.  

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 6

Best dessert till now you have.

I have eaten the most delicious waffle recently.I will give 1 kudos for correct topping guess 🙂 

#dessert lovers

IMG_20180812_210505.jpg

IMG_20180812_210501.jpg

Level 10

Re: Best dessert till now you have.

@Aditya22 Thanks for sharing your photos of those delicious waffles laden over with creamy chocolate and more. They look wonderful.

I am going to group your post with all the other delicious food of the Food Lovers Club central food post here so other can enjoy your photo as well. Feel free to check out the other food photos as well.

Level 9

Bls: FOOD LOVERS CLUB 🍟🥙🌭🍕🥐🍳🍡🍝🍢🍦🍧🍩🎂🍉

yeah @kasiyanta i just take look at your yummy post , incredibly amazing post 🙂

Level 9

Re: Indonesian Food

salamt bro @BudiFXW 🙂

i am here bro , just take a rest 😉

last year was very active year , warrior relax ,

thank you for

Toge Goreng 🙂 looks delicious 

Level 9

Re: VEGAN 🌱 FOOD 🥘