OSAMA's post
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Level 10

Bls: Most favorite Bangladeshi street food Fuska.

Wow @Touhid1 its amazing photo, its yummy, thanks for your sharring

Warm Regards

PaDeSSo - Indonesia

Level 6

Re: Most favorite Bangladeshi street food Fuska.

This is Called Fuska.

Level 6

Bls: Most favorite Bangladeshi street food Fuska.

You are most welcome.

Level 10

Bls: FOOD LOVERS CLUB 🍟πŸ₯™πŸŒ­πŸ•πŸ₯πŸ³πŸ‘πŸπŸ’πŸ¦πŸ§πŸ©πŸŽ‚πŸ‰

Pak @OSAMA

Saat ini saya sedang membuat thread tentang makanan dengan judul Masakan khas daerah. Apa masakan khas daerahmu?

Saat saya melihat postingan anda tentang makanan saya pingin mengirim juga.

Silahkan melihat postingan saya tentang makanan khas daerah di Indonesia.

Level 10

Re: Indonesian Food

Hai @OSAMA.

long time no connect.

This is Indonesian Food, made of soya bean.

The sausage also made of fermented soya bean.

Toge Goreng, An Indonesian foodToge Goreng, An Indonesian food

Tag (@BudiFXW) in your post or comment, I will happily to connect with you.
Level 10

Bls: FOOD LOVERS CLUB 🍟πŸ₯™πŸŒ­πŸ•πŸ₯πŸ³πŸ‘πŸπŸ’πŸ¦πŸ§πŸ©πŸŽ‚πŸ‰

Hahahah.... 

Pak @PaDeSSo Kurang PD menggunakan bahasa inggris...

Biar gambar yang mewakili ....

Level 1

VEGAN 🌱 FOOD πŸ₯˜

Full PowerFull Power

2C2ABBF1-CBDA-46A0-848B-4654C75255E8.jpegAnd Breakfast Matter to MeAnd Breakfast Matter to MeFood Gorgious FoodFood Gorgious FoodWondering about ItWondering about ItLight my DayLight my DayA New Day to Start WithA New Day to Start WithBounty for LifeBounty for LifeEnergy BowlEnergy BowlAmazed by my BowlAmazed by my BowlYoupy a New Day Rising UpYoupy a New Day Rising UpYammyYammyNuts About ItNuts About ItLet s Start ItLet s Start ItToday EnlightmentToday EnlightmentGo For ItGo For ItHère We Go AgainHère We Go AgainAwesomeAwesomeSo LushSo LushYes, It s BreakfastYes, It s BreakfastHemp Seeds of JoyHemp Seeds of JoyMessy Peacy BowlMessy Peacy BowlAhhhh. Girly NiceCreamAhhhh. Girly NiceCreamMagic BlueberriesMagic BlueberriesAntioxydants BowlAntioxydants BowlStraight for BreakfastStraight for BreakfastSweetySweetyGloopsGloopsFull PowerFull PowerGreeny ...Greeny ...

Level 8

Re: A street mobile Pickles cart in Uttara.

@OSAMA thank you! I'm glad you like it. πŸ™‚

Former Google Contributor

Re: VEGAN 🌱 FOOD πŸ₯˜

They all look so delicious, @Capy78.

This is a place to get to know other Local Guides, plan activities, share your local and travel stories, give feedback,  discuss Google Maps edits and more.

We would be happy if you provide some recipes. Keep in mind that crafting your posts as detailed as possible makes other members of the community more engaged. If you are interested to learn more, you can check out What makes a good post?

That said, I see you are new to the community. You might want to share a bit more about yourself and get to know others in our monthly Introduce Yourself topic.

You can also See what Local Guides is about and read these Tips: Using Local Guides Connect.

Also, have in mind I'm merging your post with the FOOD LOVERS CLUB 🍟πŸ₯™πŸŒ­πŸ•πŸ₯πŸ³πŸ‘πŸπŸ’πŸ¦πŸ§πŸ©πŸŽ‚πŸ‰.

Enjoy the community!

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

Re: A street mobile Pickles cart in Uttara.

@PaDeSSo thank you! Yes, they are very tasty, really. I love cheesecakes with fresh berries.