OSAMA's post
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Level 9

Visit Bekasi, Then Taste The Unique Soto

In Indonesia, Soto is a kind of soup dish, containing meat, chicken, fish or other protein and completed with other ingredients such as vegetables. Indonesia has various types of Soto, even almost every region has their own signature Soto.

Soto Banjir Mak Tua

There is a shop in Rawa Lumbu, Bekasi, West Java which offers a delicious Soto. It is Soto Banjir Mak Tua. Banjir means flood and Mak Tua refers to grandmother. The owner, Ms. Metta hopes her Soto which is reciped from her Mak Tua will be flooded by many customers, many orders and many branches as well.

The Vibe

You will feel a classical and traditional vibes. From the wooden table and seat, artistic bowl and spoon, antique plate and cup. The place is pretty small, but you still can invite your pals to hold a casual party or gathering with the capacity of about 40 people only. Minimalist interior design and litle bit of vintage look.

The Taste

Soto Banjir Mak Tua doesn't serve Soto only. However, it provides other high taste of food and beverages. Ayam Cemped with Abang Sauce and Salted Egg Fried Rice are the most recommended from the main course. They are very yummy! And for the drink, you can taste either tea or coffee. Both of them are very nice.

More photos are here.

Find out the venue here!

Regards,
Indera Gunawan - Bekasi Local Guides
Former Google Contributor

Re: Visit Bekasi, Then Taste The Unique Soto

Hi, @indera_g,

Thanks for sharing! I understand the vibe is all I could ask for.

Have in mind I'm merging your post with the FOOD LOVERS CLUB 🍟πŸ₯™πŸŒ­πŸ•πŸ₯πŸ³πŸ‘πŸπŸ’πŸ¦πŸ§πŸ©πŸŽ‚πŸ‰ thread.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 6

Re: FOOD LOVERS CLUB 🍟πŸ₯™πŸŒ­πŸ•πŸ₯πŸ³πŸ‘πŸπŸ’πŸ¦πŸ§πŸ©πŸŽ‚πŸ‰

@OSAMA how can i post photograph at this food lovers club?

Level 6

Tasty wadeTasty wade

One of the Sri Lankan tasty : ' Uludu Wade' . 

Try it with tea. 🍡

Level 6

A street mobile Pickles cart in Uttara.

A good street mobile Pickles cart are situated in beside Uttara High School & college over road-1, Sector-7, Uttara-1230. The carts position, opening & closing time isn't fix all the time that's why can't give the exact location. But the cart is always found out over the road -1, beside the Uttara High School.

The pickles are found out here is Spondias mombin, Chinese Guava basically & seasonal sour fruits. Test of the pickles are basically Sour, Sweet & Chilli mixed. Sour, Chilli & sweetness can be increase or decrease by the test of the eater.

There is take away or eat over stand facility there. The base price per small bowl is 10/- BDT but anybody could take as wishes. Any body could take a whole guava or want to mix all the fruits available there. If any one love to eat pickles from street then must come here.

Spondias mombin cut in sliceSpondias mombin cut in sliceLots of whole guavas.Lots of whole guavas.Corienda & some red chillies are chopped for the mixing.Corienda & some red chillies are chopped for the mixing.Chopped coriander & chilli mix are adding with the cubed slices guavasChopped coriander & chilli mix are adding with the cubed slices guavasSome dried plum pickles are added in the bowl.Some dried plum pickles are added in the bowl.Tamarind mixing pickles adding in the bowl.Tamarind mixing pickles adding in the bowl.Bit salt are adding in the bowl.Bit salt are adding in the bowl.Some Sugar are added.Some Sugar are added.Then the total Bowl are mixing by hand perfectly.Then the total Bowl are mixing by hand perfectly.Then the total Bowl are mixing by hand perfectly.Then the total Bowl are mixing by hand perfectly.A perfect little bowl of Sweet, Sour, slite Spicy, yummy, creamy Guava pickles. A bowl of happiness.A perfect little bowl of Sweet, Sour, slite Spicy, yummy, creamy Guava pickles. A bowl of happiness.A perfect little bowl of Sweet, Sour, slite Spicy, yummy, creamy Guava pickles. A bowl of happiness.A perfect little bowl of Sweet, Sour, slite Spicy, yummy, creamy Guava pickles. A bowl of happiness.

Level 9

first let me welcome you @Mszen to food lovers club

its easy just share the photos with us ,

make sure its yummy and mouth watering πŸ™‚

welcome again

Level 8

Re: A street mobile Pickles cart in Uttara.

Hi @Projjal thanks for share with us.

β•‘ About Me β•‘ Facebook β•‘ Instagramβ•‘ Add National Flag β•‘ Join Gazipur Local Guides β•‘

Level 6

Re: A street mobile Pickles cart in Uttara.

You are welcome 

Level 6

Most favorite Bangladeshi street food Fuska.

Fuska.jpg

Former Google Contributor

Re: Most favorite Bangladeshi street food Fuska.

Hi @Touhid1,

Thanks for sharing it with us. Did you know that we have a really nice topic FOOD LOVERS CLUB? In there you can share your favorites food and get to know others. I will move your post to this thread .

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!