OSAMA's post
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Level 7

The best pizza place in Pula, Croatia

.pizza-3007395_1920.jpg

Hi lets vote for the best pizza place in Pula, Croatia. Recommend your best pizza place in Pula and connect with others pizza lovers.

Former Google Contributor

Re: The best pizza place in Pula, Croatia

Hi @Istriago,

Thanks for sharing. Did you design the image and take the photo yourself? If not, please mention the author or the source where you fond it from.

I see you are new to the community and you might not know but it is not allowed to post images or any other content in the forum that infringes on anyone’s legal rights, including copyright. For further information, please review Local Guides community policy.

That said, have in mind I am moving your post to the FOOD LOVERS CLUB 🍟πŸ₯™πŸŒ­πŸ•πŸ₯πŸ³πŸ‘πŸπŸ’πŸ¦πŸ§πŸ©πŸŽ‚πŸ‰ so it can receive the attention it deserves.

In case you are interested to get to know the community you can share a bit more about yourself and get to know others in our monthly Introduce Yourself topic.

You can also See what Local Guides is about and read these Tips: Using Local Guides Connect.

You may also want to check The 5 core values of Connect and the  Help Desk  where you can check many questions answered.

If you need more information, do not hesitate to mention the Google and Connect moderators or reply here.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

Re: FOOD LOVERS CLUB 🍟πŸ₯™πŸŒ­πŸ•πŸ₯πŸ³πŸ‘πŸπŸ’πŸ¦πŸ§πŸ©πŸŽ‚πŸ‰

Level 8

@OSAMA wrote:

Best Japanese Restaurant Photo @ErmesT

What about Japaneese restaurant?

IMG_20161106_211212.jpg

IMG_20161106_211150.jpgIMG_20161106_210144.jpg

Best Jumbo Prawns From Sri Lanka

Jumbo Prawns

@ThanulakshanS this is one of my favorites

And the BBQ Biryani

@ThanulakshanSwrote:

BBQ BiryaniBBQ Biryani

Jumbo PrawnJumbo Prawn

This Is From Srilanka:) 

Best excellent cup of flat white @GYours 

@GYourswrote:

Hi all you Food Lovers

Sadly, current finances don't allow me to indulge in both Food and Drink, so for the moment, here's a photo of an excellent cup of flat white, courtesy of the wonderful Under Pressure Espresso....

https://goo.gl/maps/6U56r3HE7bt

Cheers

Brian

IMG_20170703_141712.jpg 

Best Cafe Owner Photos  @mohammadrezaNa

@mohammadrezaNawrote:

Hi @OSAMA

Zereshk_polo with Chicken. "Zereshk is Barberry and Polo is Rice". this a regular dish which Iranian Eat ever week at home, work, in wedding and Mourning also πŸ™‚Zereshk_polo=Rice+Barberry garnished by SaffronChicken with tomato pasteCream Caramel

Best hyderabad Biryani @AslamMo

@AslamMowrote:

Hyderabad's biryaniHyderabad's biryani

Best simple indian breakfast @SalmaanN

@SalmaanNwrote:

@

Parotta..  My today's breakfast..Parotta.. My today's breakfast..@OSAMAThese photos taken by me mainly to upload here in this special food club post.. πŸ˜‰

Naan.. My yesterday's breakfast..Naan.. My yesterday's breakfast..

Best simple Launch  @MdEmranulHoque

@MdEmranulHoquewrote:

B.B.Q Chicken Meal.B.B.Q Chicken Meal.

@OSAMA thanks for important post. 

Best dishes from Hong Kong @Lafite

@Lafitewrote:

Fried Squids Spring Roll Spicy Tomato Soup RiceFried Squids Spring Roll Spicy Tomato Soup RiceThx for the post dear frd @OSAMA 

IMG_9152.JPG

Smoked Meat Tomato Soup Noodles with Black PepperSmoked Meat Tomato Soup Noodles with Black Pepper

IMG_9253.JPG

Fried Squids Spring Roll Spicy Tomato Soup RiceFried Squids Spring Roll Spicy Tomato Soup Rice

Fried DumplingFried Dumpling

IMG_9262.JPG

Fried Squids MeatFried Squids Meat

Best Indian american Dishes collection @NarenChandra

@NarenChandrawrote:

@OSAMA@NareshDarji@MedRidaZ@Anonymous

IMG_20170629_181528.jpgHome made Chicken Biriyani with Chille Curry.Home made Chicken Biriyani with Chille Curry.Screenshot (265).pngIMG-20170607-WA017.jpgIMG-20170607-WA008.jpgIMG_20160605_144912.jpg1496735271631-1017059117.jpgIMG_20170603_233219.jpghyderabadi-dum-biryani.jpg.image.784.410.jpg7798_Haleem.jpgIMG_20150528_113126.jpg

Best Kacchi , @MahabubMunna

@MahabubMunnawrote:

@OSAMA for you fried rice and chicken resala

kacchikacchi

Great posts and here is a little one from me in America:

Had Coffee, it was tasty!Had Coffee, it was tasty!

Hi @OSAMA @mdmkoo @IrrPavlova @FelipePK @FelipePK

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/cmxpv89733/board/message?board.id=LGDiscussion&message.id=142358#M142358
Level 8

Hi! Now looking at so many food pics at one go is making me hungry! 🀣

Hey @IndiaC,

Thanks for tagging me.

Woww that is a mix of a lot of food that I love, Japanese and Chinese cuisine, Dunners and the famous franchises, loved them all πŸ˜ƒ

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Hi @IndiaC

Nice sashimi boat.

Thanks for the pics

regards

Rohitha 

Level 6

food

Re: food

Hello @Mszen,

Thanks for posting these photos.

I will move your topic to the Food Lovers Club, where more people will enjoy it.

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 6

Re: food

Sure @GeorgesHR i will appreciate it