OSAMA's post
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Former Google Contributor

Re: Home Made Sri Lankan Foods

I am making aggala as soon as I get to the kitchen at home @NiroshaJ. It looks really good and I love coconut and honey. Thank you for sharing!

Also, I am merging your post with @OSAMA's  FOOD LOVERS CLUB 🍟πŸ₯™πŸŒ­πŸ•πŸ₯πŸ³πŸ‘πŸπŸ’πŸ¦πŸ§πŸ©πŸŽ‚πŸ‰, so it receives proper appreciation.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 6

Hi @IrrPavlova

Yes, It taste. Try it and take some picture to LG 😊

Good Luck @IrrPavlova

Level 9

1.JPG

You are always full with surprises @RashmiM! πŸ™‚ I was always wondering, does the food coloring used in the preparation of the buns actually changes its taste?

@RashmiM wrote:

1.JPG

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Interesting colors @RashmiM.

Are these homemade? How are they cooked?

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 9

@KlaudiyaG

Our body has adapted well with adulteration so the food colours are not going to harm our gut as far as I can think off:) I miss the days 2 decades ago when there were less options available, life was far more easy. With new joints coming up every next day the competition is high, so is the quality in question. Please do share your inputs on this. The Buns are of Barcelos:)

Level 9

@IrrPavlova

They aren't home made. I will have to reach out to the restaurant's bakery section for the recipe, which indeed is a tedious one:)

I agree @RashmiM. I don't think that it can be harmful to our digestive system, but when I have tried to put food coloring in some of the cupcakes I've made, quite a long time ago, I felt like the taste was a bit different, which is not a bad thing, it's just different. πŸ™‚ That's why I was interested in finding out if you had the same experience as me or not. Probably it's just me.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

@KlaudiyaG

Indeed the taste gets different when you add the colours πŸ™‚

Strange right.

Thanks @RashmiM, I'm glad to know that I'm not the only who noticed it. πŸ™‚