OSAMA's post
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Level 8

FOOD LOVERS CLUB 🍟πŸ₯™πŸŒ­πŸ•πŸ₯πŸ³πŸ‘πŸπŸ’πŸ¦πŸ§πŸ©πŸŽ‚πŸ‰

sate yang dibuat mirip barbeque nan ini menawarkan beberapa pilihan menu selain bakso yakni ada sate tahu dan sate siomaysate yang dibuat mirip barbeque nan ini menawarkan beberapa pilihan menu selain bakso yakni ada sate tahu dan sate siomaysate ini enak bercampur dengan bumbu kacang bersama kecapsate ini enak bercampur dengan bumbu kacang bersama kecap

Level 10

Re: FOOD LOVERS CLUB 🍟πŸ₯™πŸŒ­πŸ•πŸ₯πŸ³πŸ‘πŸπŸ’πŸ¦πŸ§πŸ©πŸŽ‚πŸ‰

Thanks a lot for sharibg the beautifubeautiful dish @edochris8412. Please don't give a same heading to the post as the post with the same name was already started. Instead you can share the brief info of this food as a different post. πŸ˜ƒ

Former Google Contributor

Hi @edochris8412,

Thanks you so much for sharing this great pictures with us!

Just so you know, I moved your post to the original Food Lovers Club as it is more appropriate in this thread. By the way, if you are interested in learn different ways how to make your photo posts even more engaging, feel free to check this article.

Cheers,

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

Cooked by me:)

Gajar Ka HalwaGajar Ka HalwaMakki ki Roti with SaagMakki ki Roti with SaagSauteed VegetableSauteed Vegetable

Level 3

Smoke meats next big food movment

To smoke or not to smoke. Smoked meats are the next big food movement. It takes time but I am sure you would agree anything worth anything always takes time. At my local Orange Mongoose they are truly the smoke kings.IMAG0308.jpg

Former Google Contributor

Re: Smoke meats next big food movment

Hi @Danie6kruger,

Thanks for sharing it and wowww, that looks so delicious. 

I'm moving your post to our Food Lovers Club. Feel free to check it out πŸ˜ƒ

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 2

Lezat,Nikmat,dan Higienis...

images.jpg

Level 10

Re: Lezat,Nikmat,dan Higienis...

Warm welcome to Local Guides Connect Community.

As this seems to be one of your first posts in here, I take the opportunity to give you some information to know how to interact with the community:

• Need Help?: The help area gives you a lot of solutions if you need to "know how to ...."
      • Explore the Forum menu, to see what the various sections are about. You will find many interesting parts regarding, for example, a meet-up, or photographic technique.
      • Give to the post a descriptive title

As an extra tip, I  would suggest you Search the community before posting as the same subject can be already being discussed.

Best Regards
Rezgar

Level 10

Re: Lezat,Nikmat,dan Higienis...

Hi dear @ShakeebNizvi 
Excuse me for a delay.
Which Question Bro?

Best Regards
Rezgar

Level 9

Looks good!