OSAMA's post
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Connect Moderator

Re: Viet Nam Food

Ah, my favourite BΓ‘nh mΓ¬  - love that stuff thanks for sharing your images and thoughts about your foods. Great post @yesman

Former Google Contributor

Re: Đặc sαΊ£n Δ‘α»‹a phΖ°Ζ‘ng

Hi @tinnl,

Please excuse my reply in English.

Did you know that we have a great topic called Food Lovers Club? You can find lots of information and food recommendations there. Just know that I'm moving your post there.  

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators

Re: Viet Nam Food

Hey @yesman,

Did you know we have a topic dedicated to food -  Food Lovers Club, where you can find and share a lot of information and food recommendations? Please note that I'm moving your post there. 

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators

Re: There shoukd be a food category

Hi @Sanjeet2000,

Do you mean a food category on Google Maps, or here on Connect? Because we do have a great topic called Food Lovers Clubs, where you can read and share information and food recommendations. Make sure to check it out!

Level 6

Re: Đặc sαΊ£n Δ‘α»‹a phΖ°Ζ‘ng

Vietnamese chicken noodle home made by me.

E51CA396-FE08-438F-894C-FE0618097D55.jpeg

A7DA836C-24CF-4121-B1AD-6D9FD7076F0F.jpeg

Level 8

Re: FOOD LOVERS CLUB 🍟πŸ₯™πŸŒ­πŸ•πŸ₯πŸ³πŸ‘πŸπŸ’πŸ¦πŸ§πŸ©πŸŽ‚πŸ‰

Mdm Koo pan fried avocado :DMdm Koo pan fried avocado πŸ˜„

Mdm Koo pan fried avocado :DMdm Koo pan fried avocado πŸ˜„

This was breakfast!!

Level 7

There are a lot of platforms and social accounts were the wide range of cookery shows being conducted. Apart from this what else google mean by this ? Trying to develop a new platform or parallel service options ? Sorry if I am wrong.I do mean to know the purpose of this platform. 

Level 8

Frankly I share my homecooked food because many others did. I'm such a follower with herd mentality XD

But I find it'll be nice to share where (and not our homes lol) to find nice food here... like if I'm travelling to a place it'd be nice to read up on reviews of the food in that area first so I can also plan my venues of my meals ahead πŸ˜„ but truly for sharing purpose by local guides, not advertisement purpose.

Level 7

Re: There should be a food category

Food lovers:

Better than before - wife newly wed 

Best for tommorrow - dad for family

Serve with love and not thinking for anything return - mom

All part of life ... πŸ™‚

Level 8

FOOD LOVERS CLUB 🍟πŸ₯™πŸŒ­πŸ•πŸ₯πŸ³πŸ‘πŸπŸ’πŸ¦πŸ§πŸ©πŸŽ‚πŸ‰

cemoe, suatu jajan yg berisi campuran ketan, potongan roti, kacang hijau yang dituangi air santan hangatcemoe, suatu jajan yg berisi campuran ketan, potongan roti, kacang hijau yang dituangi air santan hangat