cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Level 10

Re: indian food..

Level 8

Buffet

Buffet at Aquamarine, a halal buffet place at Marina Mandarin Hotel, Singapore.

Seafood and stuffSeafood and stuff

Salad and tauhu gorengSalad and tauhu goreng

With the salad above, also sushi... and I think that's taukwa goreng... even as a local I get the names mixed up XD

Would anyone be interested to watch if I share my buffet experience on YouTube?

Level 10

Re: Buffet

• @mdmkoo wrote:

With the salad above, also sushi... and I think that's taukwa goreng... even as a local I get the names mixed up XD

Interesting pictures and menu.... I think, this menu we found at all mandarin hotel at all the world like in Jakarta, Mandarin Hotel, 
  • I haven't information is this menu be favourite at all Mandarin Hotel ? Thanks @mdmkoo
  • My best regards
Level 8

Re: FOOD LOVERS CLUB 🍟πŸ₯™πŸŒ­πŸ•πŸ₯πŸ³πŸ‘πŸπŸ’πŸ¦πŸ§πŸ©πŸŽ‚πŸ‰

@Briggs wrote:

Hello Local Guides! I have more food for everyone! This weekend has been interesting, with some dishes from a burger grill restaurant, and of course some classic Indian/Nepalese food.

Some chips with some smokey BBQ sauce, a trooper for the ages!Some chips with some smokey BBQ sauce, a trooper for the ages! 

You would be surprised as to what sort of spring rolls these are, cheeseburger spring rolls!You would be surprised as to what sort of spring rolls these are, cheeseburger spring rolls! 

Sweetness of potatoes.Sweetness of potatoes.

The King Grill. Now that you see a burger, you can still a certain burger-frenzy dude hosted this meet-up too!The King Grill. Now that you see a burger, you can still a certain burger-frenzy dude hosted this meet-up too! 

I forgot what this is, but the cheese is just delicious.I forgot what this is, but the cheese is just delicious.

Different day, different place. Here is Thali from a Nepalese restaurant.Different day, different place. Here is Thali from a Nepalese restaurant. 

My dish and a new housemate's dish. Note the top-down perspective works magnificently in this picture, I've been learning!My dish and a new housemate's dish. Note the top-down perspective works magnificently in this picture, I've been learning!

Enjoy!

Thank you Briggs πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ‘

Level 8

@Badruddeen wrote:

@NareshDarji wrote:

It's very famous in my City @Ravi_Kiran Navtad Samosa 

@Ravi_Kiran wrote:

SamosaSamosa

Today's snacks for my LG friends

We call it bajiyaa πŸ™‚

I LOVE SAMOSA!!! (yes I'm very excited even when I see one XD)

Level 7

@Victoria_v 

wow.. no words .. 

@Victoria_v wrote:

@Abhijath For example, tartare from salmon and avocado. I cooked at home. πŸ™‚

04933Eggplant Parmesan Rolls

@Victoria_v wrote:

@Abhijath For example, tartare from salmon and avocado. I cooked at home. πŸ™‚

04933Eggplant Parmesan Rolls

Level 8

@mdmkoo wrote:

I've created a video and uploaded it here! Included some directions too, and tea at another place. πŸ™‚

Level 9

I really like to eat Samosa

Level 8