Interesting combination @RashmiM

Look @OSAMA Where are you? :))

Cheers

Level 10

Re: FOOD LOVERS CLUB 🍟πŸ₯™πŸŒ­πŸ•πŸ₯πŸ³πŸ‘πŸπŸ’πŸ¦πŸ§πŸ©πŸŽ‚πŸ‰

Hi Rashmi @RashmiM 

That's delicious vegetarian food

@RashmiM wrote:

Dimsum with stir friend chickenDimsum with stir friend chickenVegetarian SushiVegetarian SushiPasta with Garlic breadPasta with Garlic breadHomemade soya cutlets with peanut sauceHomemade soya cutlets with peanut sauce

Level 8

@AkmalB 

I loved it. I always keep searching and want to know vegetarian foods available worldwide. ☺ 

Level 8

@OSAMA wrote:

This is for tonight πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘Œ @SoniaK @MedRidaZ @Anonymous @HelloSamsonR @DiAnaUS @MahabubMunna @SalmaanN @ErmesT @DanielaBP @KarenVChinDesserts 1Desserts 1

Desserts 2Desserts 2

Desserts 3Desserts 3

Desserts 5Desserts 5

Desserts 6 :)Desserts 6 πŸ™‚

Thank you @OSAMA

Cheers

Level 10

oh! I am unaware about hero with such name @RashmiM. I will google.

@RashmiM wrote:

@BishowvijayaP

Why is it so ??? I am big fan of super heroes πŸ™‚

Level 9

@KlaudiyaG

Yes very much :):)

Level 8

@AlejandraMaria wrote:

Hello Evererybody!

I was preparing this meal while I was chatting with @OSAMA@HelloSamsonR@Osaka78forTRUMP@BudionoS... about  THE WORLDWIDE MAP EDIT WALK JULY 22 2017 ...

Have you ever tried a "Spanish Omelette"? This is how we do it. Very easy... 

Caption: Part 1 Spanish Omelette Recipe (LG @AlejandraMarΓ­a)Caption: Part 1 Spanish Omelette Recipe (LG @AlejandraMarΓ­a)Caption: Part 2 Spanish Omelette Recipe (LG @AlejandraMarΓ­a)Caption: Part 2 Spanish Omelette Recipe (LG @AlejandraMarΓ­a)Spanish OmeletteSpanish Omelette 

Hi Alejandra, I am going to learn how to make this.

ThaNK YOU. 

Former Google Contributor

I knew it! πŸ™‚ I'm aware that this is not an established fact, but through the years I have noticed that people who don't really enjoy chocolate that much, prefer spicy and bitter type of foods, which I think is really cool. It's so outside the box.

Thanks @RashmiM for sharing!

P.S.: I forgot to mention that I liked your previous post with the different variety of dishes and I was wondering, did you make yourself the soya cutlets with peanut sauce?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

@KlaudiyaG

Must appreciate your observation. Yes those cutlets were made by me and the sauce is really nice to taste. Will share the recipe to you separately.