cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Level 8

Re: FOOD LOVERS CLUB 🍟πŸ₯™πŸŒ­πŸ•πŸ₯πŸ³πŸ‘πŸπŸ’πŸ¦πŸ§πŸ©πŸŽ‚πŸ‰

@DiAnaUS wrote:

Screenshot_20170713-204251.jpg

My homemade mixed berry cake to help you all enjoy the weekend πŸ˜‹πŸ˜ happy eating πŸ“πŸŽ‚

I want this. πŸ™‚

Thank you Diana

Level 2

Looks delicious!

Level 9

@KlaudiyaG

Well I don't have a sweet tooth and not fond of sweets :(:(

Level 7

Galawati Kebab, or Galouti Kebab, is a famous and traditional dish of Lucknow city of India. The name literally means "melting kebabs" as they are made of minced meat (along with many spices) and are meant to melt in the mouth... πŸ™‚Parattha and Galawati KebabsParattha and Galawati Kebabs

The story goes that the Nawab (Viceroy) who ruled this area (Awadh), asked his royal chefs to prepare a dish in which minimum chewing is involved. Thus, these kebabs were invented. They are served with the Indian bread known as 'parattha'. Enjoy..!!

Level 10

Thank you @Gurgur

Your Parattha and Galawati Kebab is looking delicious.

Is it red onion cut in pieces  in tha plate in the upper side ?

Thank you 

Regards

Budi

Tag (@BudiFXW) in your post or comment, I will happily to connect with you.
Level 9

@Badruddeen

The entire box is yours πŸ™‚

Level 9

@BishowvijayaP

Why is it so ??? I am big fan of super heroes πŸ™‚

Level 9

Dimsum with stir friend chickenDimsum with stir friend chickenVegetarian SushiVegetarian SushiPasta with Garlic breadPasta with Garlic breadHomemade soya cutlets with peanut sauceHomemade soya cutlets with peanut sauce

Former Google Contributor

This is what I call a lucky person, @RashmiM. πŸ™‚ What are your favorite thing to eat? Do you like spicy foods?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

@Gurgur wrote:

Galawati Kebab, or Galouti Kebab, is a famous and traditional dish of Lucknow city of India. The name literally means "melting kebabs" as they are made of minced meat (along with many spices) and are meant to melt in the mouth... πŸ™‚Parattha and Galawati KebabsParattha and Galawati Kebabs

The story goes that the Nawab (Viceroy) who ruled this area (Awadh), asked his royal chefs to prepare a dish in which minimum chewing is involved. Thus, these kebabs were invented. They are served with the Indian bread known as 'parattha'. Enjoy..!!

Great. It looks yummy.

Thanks