What do you want for this night.?IMG20180526183352.jpg

I love seafood. Thanks brother. :))

Cheers.

Level 8

Re: FOOD LOVERS CLUB 🍟πŸ₯™πŸŒ­πŸ•πŸ₯πŸ³πŸ‘πŸπŸ’πŸ¦πŸ§πŸ©πŸŽ‚πŸ‰

199 Main Street Ossining NY 10562

@VBenedict wrote:

@OSAMA. @Badruddeen  @MalekBR  @S-Rabie  et al

Exquisite Peruvian Flan and Mais morado = chicha morada soft drinkExquisite Peruvian Flan and Mais morado = chicha morada soft drink

This is a new Peruvian restaurant we just welcomed to our historic Village of Ossining, Main Street.

Level 10

Delicious food @OSAMA Surabi is Sundaness traditional food with modern topping. Till become good looking.

Mr @AgoesSantosa known @since surabi sold cheap, synonymous with the food of the poor, in addition to black are also sold in places that are less feasible.

but now all that has changed, since experiencing the change in selling in a decent place, and served with a variety of flavors, then this surabi incarnate into food among the top as well

Level 8

@ErmesT wrote:

What about Japaneese restaurant?

Do you like it @DiAnaUS?

IMG_20161106_211212.jpg

IMG_20161106_211150.jpgIMG_20161106_210144.jpg

This is very appetizing Ermes.

Thank you. 

Level 8

@ErmesT wrote:

@OSAMA

We still in the month of the food for a few hours. 

Have you noticed that this is the only topic with more replies than visualizations? Maybe you broke the counter πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Let me add some last minute photos, dedicate to the world famous food : PIZZA gourmet Caption: Pizza Gourmet in an italian RestaurantCaption: Pizza Gourmet in an italian Restaurant

IMG_20170729_211204.jpg

IMG_20170729_211212.jpg

This Ramadan I am going through some good food from Ermes πŸ™‚ OSAMA

Thank you Ermes.

Level 8

@Victoria_v

Yes and with a little honey on its. It is very delicious and natural without oil. 

@Victoria_v wrote:

@AgoesSantosa Shrimp on the grill? I love shrimp.

Level 10

Yes Brother @OSAMA, I'm truly back

Level 8

@Briggs wrote:

Every day I don't log onto Local Guides Connect is another day of fasting.

Look at what I missed, the massive uber schnitzels? The supremely gigantic pretzels? The feasts for many? The super-healthy Local Guides Summit lunch (hehe you can tell)? It's always humbling to see other people's food adventures.

That being said, mine hasn't concluded yet, I still have a lot more meals to show, and a lot of catching up. These are still mid-September's meals and have two months of meals still needing to update! So I'm gonna binge some of my uploads, but not too much because all these random dishes can diminish the total quality...

Orana double burgers with a tinge of spicy chili sauce.Orana double burgers with a tinge of spicy chili sauce.

A little bit of a scotch stick, and a bit of some sandwiches after a hot and sweaty Zumba session!A little bit of a scotch stick, and a bit of some sandwiches after a hot and sweaty Zumba session!

Tre salumi. With the plentiest of different Italian meats.Tre salumi. With the plentiest of different Italian meats. 

This Nutella donut took twice as long to come out than the pizza, yes they are from the same place.This Nutella donut took twice as long to come out than the pizza, yes they are from the same place.

Chicken katsu plate. The white things were actually a surprisingly great combination. Aren't they almonds or pecans?Chicken katsu plate. The white things were actually a surprisingly great combination. Aren't they almonds or pecans?

More curry puffs for you master?More curry puffs for you master?

This pad thai was actually spicier than I could consume.This pad thai was actually spicier than I could consume.

Can't go wrong with chocolate pancakes with chocolate sauce on top for dessert after a spicy dinner!Can't go wrong with chocolate pancakes with chocolate sauce on top for dessert after a spicy dinner!Keep them coming! 

This Ramadan I am eating too much from Food Lovers Club. :)))

Cheers

Level 8

@OSAMA

You must try all variants and diferent taste. There a lot of its and all very yummy yummy.

@OSAMA wrote:

just 5 mins to iftar here @AgoesSantosa @PaDeSSo :)))

@AgoesSantosa wrote:

Called Surabi it made from rice fluor.

From top left to right then down, Surabi with sambel oncom and egg, surabi with cheese and chocolate, surabi with strawberry fla and the yellow is with durian fla.From top left to right then down, Surabi with sambel oncom and egg, surabi with cheese and chocolate, surabi with strawberry fla and the yellow is with durian fla.

Level 8

I have so many dishes when we dinner after fast and we eat together. @FachryMyID, @Septarina_H@mifriz@M Nova, @Malvin @AntoNEat after doing fast and exploring Cilacap.Eat after doing fast and exploring Cilacap.

We just take a geowalk and photowalk with Bandung Local Guides. We go to Teluk Penyu Beach, Nusa Kambangan Island, exploring benteng pendem (Underground fortress), ex portugal's fortress in Nusa Kambangan, Karang Bolong Beach and Karang Pandan Beach.

Benteng pendem, underground fortress  and Nusa Kambangan islandBenteng pendem, underground fortress and Nusa Kambangan island

IMG_20180527_042538.jpg

@OSAMA wrote:

wait wait @AgoesSantosa what  just for @S-Rabie ?????

@AgoesSantosa wrote:

@S-Rabie

What do you want for this night.?IMG20180526183352.jpg