OSAMA's post
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Level 9

Re: FOOD LOVERS CLUB 🍟πŸ₯™πŸŒ­πŸ•πŸ₯πŸ³πŸ‘πŸπŸ’πŸ¦πŸ§πŸ©πŸŽ‚πŸ‰

@Sagir πŸ¦€πŸ¦€πŸ¦€πŸ¦€ crab i am in love with seafood bro , Specially prawns crab and other sea yummY creatures @AkmalB @Haseeb @Asmageek who else want to try !??

Level 6

Hallo @OSAMA, here is a picture of crab you would love. Name of the restaurant is Kepiting Nyinyir or Nosy Crab πŸ˜‚ here's a link if you want to take a look, i haven't try it but my friends said it's spicy and good. Enjoy πŸ™Œ

Screenshot_2018-04-20-18-51-45-31.png

https://goo.gl/images/gokUMf 

Level 9

Our luxurious Queen @IndiaC πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£

Long time ,

What a wonderful cup of cappuccino and even your name looks very nice on the cup πŸ˜πŸ˜€πŸ˜πŸ˜€

Level 9

Re: Food Photography

Hehehe @IndiaC , today is Friday my off diet day , share whatever you want πŸ˜πŸ“£πŸ˜πŸ“£

Level 9

Yeah bro @ErmesT , you need this cup of cappuccino , i noticed how many new members join us this month , and all Moderators do there best to keep everything in control , many thanks to all great Moderators as @NadyaPN @GeorgesHR @KlaudiyaG and All , we Respect all your hard work these days and tey to help you as much as we can πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ†πŸŽ–οΈπŸ†πŸŽ–οΈπŸ†πŸŽ–οΈπŸ†πŸŽ–οΈ

Level 9

Oooh , my great friend @Rima_risdi thank you very very much πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ“£πŸ“£

Of course i love Crab , and i i li the name of the restaurant Nosy Crab πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

Former Google Contributor

Thank you @OSAMA, what would we do without your support and kind words πŸ™‚

Georges

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 9

This is the same question that i want to ask you bro @GeorgesHR πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ–οΈπŸŽ–οΈπŸ™‚β˜ΊοΈπŸ™‚β˜ΊοΈπŸ™‚

Level 5

When it comes to food, i am quite picky (even though i am a bad cook). Attached are pictures of food i find so apppetizing that I always feel hungry whenever I see them.British pancake (i ate this in Edinburgh)British pancake (i ate this in Edinburgh)

British afternoon teaBritish afternoon tea

Former Google Contributor

Hey @Afidahusniya,

Welcome to Connect.

Thanks for sharing these pictures.

What is that on the bottom row in the second picture. I get the top row is pastries and sweet things, the middle row is sandwiches and I cant quite see the bottom row.

Best regards,

Georges

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators