OSAMA's post
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Former Google Contributor

Re: Akşam Yemeği için mükemmel lezzet

That's it! It's time for me to book a flight and go check this restaurant. Everything looks so gorgeous and I bet that it's as delicious as it looks.

I can't believe that you remembered and you did it! That's so nice and thoughtful of you @Julien44, but then I should not be surprised. πŸ™‚

Regards,

Klaudiya

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

@KlaudiyaG 

On that day, we had a bit of fun with my wife because of that. It was like a challenge. 

I think this place will become my next cantine πŸ˜‰

Connect Moderator

Re: FOOD LOVERS CLUB 🍟πŸ₯™πŸŒ­πŸ•πŸ₯πŸ³πŸ‘πŸπŸ’πŸ¦πŸ§πŸ©πŸŽ‚πŸ‰

Thanks again @OSAMA for sharing this post with me! I love the idea and all the photos of tasty food everyone is uploading.

Here are some of the favorite dishes and desserts I've ever tasted:Green fetuccine with pestoGreen fetuccine with pesto

Fried beef empanadasFried beef empanadas

Beef sandwich with Sauerkraut, cheese, tomato sauce and mayoBeef sandwich with Sauerkraut, cheese, tomato sauce and mayo

Mac & cheese, with the cheese burned at the topMac & cheese, with the cheese burned at the top

Spinach gnocci with mushrooms and cheeseSpinach gnocci with mushrooms and cheese

Churros filled with chocolate/dulce de lecheChurros filled with chocolate/dulce de leche

Hope you enjoy the photos!

Level 8

@Jesi

Thank you for sharing, your dish very yummy and mouth watering while seeing the foods.

Hope @OSAMAHave good diet, πŸ˜€πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜€

@Jesiwrote:

Thanks again @OSAMA for sharing this post with me! I love the idea and all the photos of tasty food everyone is uploading.

Here are some of the favorite dishes and desserts I've ever tasted:Green fetuccine with pestoGreen fetuccine with pesto

Fried beef empanadasFried beef empanadas

Beef sandwich with Sauerkraut, cheese, tomato sauce and mayoBeef sandwich with Sauerkraut, cheese, tomato sauce and mayo

Mac & cheese, with the cheese burned at the topMac & cheese, with the cheese burned at the top

Spinach gnocci with mushrooms and cheeseSpinach gnocci with mushrooms and cheese

Churros filled with chocolate/dulce de lecheChurros filled with chocolate/dulce de leche

Hope you enjoy the photos!

Level 8

@SivansakNeyWelcome to the club. Enjoy and make us hungry and mouth watering with your dish.

You have join the right club. πŸ˜„πŸ˜Ž

Warm welcome from all member of the club. Special thank for big brother @OSAMA for the Fantastic Thread.

@SivansakNeywrote:

@Anonymous @OSAMA   

I live in Cambodia. 
I normally hang out to have dinner from various places around the world. 

DSC00338.JPGIMG_20180308_184842_116.jpg

Connect Moderator

@AgoesSantosa wrote:

@Jesi

Thank you for sharing, your dish very yummy and mouth watering while seeing the foods.

Thank you @AgoesSantosa ! My mouth watered too when I was uploading the photosπŸ˜‹πŸ˜

Level 10

@Jesi me dio hambre!!! Esos mac&cheese se ven increΓ­bles, de donde son? 

@Jesi escribiΓ³:

Argentina | Follow me on Maps! | IG
Level 8

@Julien44

Thank for sharing with us, I am very love the foods, 

I wish I could taste the food you have course during the weekend.

@Julien44wrote:

Hi guys,

Here is 3 courses I had during the weekend:

- Salad with ricotta cheese:

Starter saladStarter salad

- Fish with boulgour tabbouleh

FishFish

- A gourmet coffee:

20180316_125251.jpg

Hope you will enjoy

See you

Jul

PS: @KlaudiyaG, I went to the same place as I did last weekend and as requested, I have congrats the chef from you.

Very delicious and yummy.

Level 8

@Jesi What most favorite foods in your country, if I am not wrong, you are from Argentina?

Hope one day you can give us the favorite foods.

@Jesiwrote:

@AgoesSantosawrote:

@Jesi

Thank you @AgoesSantosa ! My mouth watered too when I was uploading the photosπŸ˜‹πŸ˜

Thank.

Connect Moderator

@ValeriaA_ wrote:

@Jesi me dio hambre!!! Esos mac&cheese se ven increΓ­bles, de donde son? 

Son de The Smith de Nueva York 😒

Espero encontrar algΓΊn lugar en Buenos Aires que los haga parecidos πŸ€ž