OSAMA's post
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Connect Moderator

Re: Enfes Kalamar Izgara

Hello @haluktosun

I would like to suggest you this post for making attractive post.

Please Read: Posting on "Photography" Board

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Photography/Please-Read-Posting-on-quot-Photography-quot-Board...

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 9

Re: FOOD LOVERS CLUB 🍟πŸ₯™πŸŒ­πŸ•πŸ₯πŸ³πŸ‘πŸπŸ’πŸ¦πŸ§πŸ©πŸŽ‚πŸ‰

Please kindly connect me as I am quite newbie here. I am still not familiar with this. 

IMG_20180315_140805_509.jpgIMG_20180315_140843_297.jpgIMG_20180315_135328-01.jpegIMG_20180315_140253-01.jpegIMG_20180315_184207_359.jpgIMG_20180312_201530_835.jpgIMG_20180314_200924_974.jpgIMG_20170713_112244_755.jpgαž˜αŸ’αž αžΌαž”αž…αž˜αŸ’αžšαž»αŸ‡αž˜αŸ’αž αžΌαž”αž…αž˜αŸ’αžšαž»αŸ‡

Level 10

Hi @SivansakNey,

Thanks for sharing these pictures. The 2 last one are my favorite! It make me hungry πŸ˜‰

Could you please give me some more informations about it? What is it? Where is it from?

Thanks a lot in advance

See you

Jul

@SivansakNeya Γ©crit :

Please kindly connect me as I am quite newbie here. I am still not familiar with this. IMG_20170713_112244_755.jpgαž˜αŸ’αž αžΌαž”αž…αž˜αŸ’αžšαž»αŸ‡αž˜αŸ’αž αžΌαž”αž…αž˜αŸ’αžšαž»αŸ‡

Level 9

- This one is from La Residence

IMG_20170713_112244_755.jpg

- This one is home-cooking. 

αž˜αŸ’αž αžΌαž”αž…αž˜αŸ’αžšαž»αŸ‡αž˜αŸ’αž αžΌαž”αž…αž˜αŸ’αžšαž»αŸ‡

Former Google Contributor

Hello @haluktosun,

Thanks for sharing your food. Please note that I have moved your topic to the Food Lovers Club, where more people will enjoy it.

Best regards,
Georges

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators

Re: Enfes, BalΔ±k mezeleri

Hello @haluktosun,

Thanks for sharing your food. Please note that I have moved your topic to the Food Lovers Club,where more people will enjoy it.

Best regards,
Georges

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators

Hi @SivansakNey,

I just stopped to welcome you into the community and also I wanted you to know that your pictures are looking very tasty. πŸ™‚ Would you mind sharing exactly what are these delicious looking dishes? I'm very interested in finding out if there is spinach in the first meal that you have shared.

Thanks and see you soon,

Klaudiya

@SivansakNey wrote:

- This one is from La Residence

IMG_20170713_112244_755.jpg

- This one is home-cooking. 

αž˜αŸ’αž αžΌαž”αž…αž˜αŸ’αžšαž»αŸ‡αž˜αŸ’αž αžΌαž”αž…αž˜αŸ’αžšαž»αŸ‡

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

Re: Akşam Yemeği için mükemmel lezzet

Welcome Welcome @haluktosun , what a wonderful tasty yummy dish i like it soo much , thank you for sharing this yummy Photos with us ,

@AkmalB @SalmaanN@ @ @BishowvijayaP

@ValeriaA_ @NatalkaR @HAYK @NareshDarji @LaxmiG1 

Check this yummy dishes 

@haluktosunwrote:

Kâşebaşı RestorantKâşebaşı Restorant

Level 9

Re: Annem ile Yemek biz mutluyuz

Bro @haluktosun share the restaurant location in the map , lets add it to our  wish lists

@haluktosunwrote:

Bayece RestorantBayece Restorant

Level 9

Is this kalamari !?? @haluktosun i like kalamri but this look new cooking way for me

@haluktosunwrote:

EnfesDeli Yengeç - Kalamar IzgaraDeli Yengeç - Kalamar Izgara