OSAMA's post
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Level 10

Re: ❀️ πŸ’› πŸ’š πŸ’™ πŸ’œ: FOOD LOVERS CLUB 🍟πŸ₯™πŸŒ­πŸ•πŸ₯πŸ³πŸ‘🍝🍒🍦🍧🍩❀️ πŸ’› πŸ’š πŸ’™ πŸ’œ

@AkmalB β€οΈ πŸ’› πŸ’š πŸ’™ πŸ’œ

Okay hold on let me collect the last few month's food photos.

Level 10

❀️ πŸ’› πŸ’š πŸ’™ πŸ’œ Food Lovers Club ❀️ πŸ’› πŸ’š πŸ’™ πŸ’œ

Okay! Greetings food lovers club! After perhaps a month-long hiatus (can you believe it's been that long?!) I am more than happy to upload more photos. Okay so here goes.

Between September 22 and November 26, I have taken 84 different photos of food. I never take a photo of the same dish twice, but if it's served in a different place, there may be uncanny similarities. But believe me, when I go to Japan in about two weeks' time, you can bet your sweet and savoury teeth, and tongue that I will be uploading and taking photos of everything that I eat! Let's dig in to today's meals.

Mostly Western meals today, it's only going to be some food like burgers and pizza. Also I need to advise that because I actually reached 500 photos uploaded, I am halfway towards my upload limit here on Connect, so I will need to put multiple photos into one, so I hope you do not mind. This way, my upload trend will be roughly 4 or 8 dishes for each post.

Without further ado, here are today's photos.

From Top-Left to Bottom-Right: One scrumptious meaty pizza for a main, one Nutella pizza with some strawberries for a dessert, one garlic pizza for an entree, and a Southern-fried chicken burger with some chips! Check them apples!From Top-Left to Bottom-Right: One scrumptious meaty pizza for a main, one Nutella pizza with some strawberries for a dessert, one garlic pizza for an entree, and a Southern-fried chicken burger with some chips! Check them apples!

I hope you do not mind the change, but if I am to keep uploading photos on Local Guides Connect, I will need to put multiple into one. Besides, they're still a great size and quality anyway, otherwise you can view an up-and-coming blog that I am eventually going to establish and share with you soon (not Facebook). 

Let us continue to dine like kings!

Level 10

Re: ❀️ πŸ’› πŸ’š πŸ’™ πŸ’œ Food Lovers Club ❀️ πŸ’› πŸ’š πŸ’™ πŸ’œ

Its a quick and delicious response @Briggs

As always, thank you so much FOOD HERO.we know the photos limit issue, so thats enough for us.

As I wrote an other post  (maybe you not check) on your Asia visit PLEASE come to Malaysia and I will served you world's best and YOUR FAVOURITE PINEAPPLE AND MANGOS, the season is on its heights now a days. 

Level 10

Re: ❀️ πŸ’› πŸ’š πŸ’™ πŸ’œ Food Lovers Club ❀️ πŸ’› πŸ’š πŸ’™ πŸ’œ

@AkmalB, you can be assured that I have seen that pineapples and mangos post, and I truly appreciated it! Thanks for your understanding.

I would love to go to Malaysia, but unfortunately on this occasion I will only be in Japan, the Philippines and Singapore. Don't fret though, somewhere down the line I will be going to do a huge round trip around Asia, and I will be meeting all of you!

Level 9

Re: ❀️ πŸ’› πŸ’š πŸ’™ πŸ’œ: FOOD LOVERS CLUB 🍟πŸ₯™πŸŒ­πŸ•πŸ₯πŸ³πŸ‘🍝🍒🍦🍧🍩❀️ πŸ’› πŸ’š πŸ’™ πŸ’œ

Isn't amazing :)Isn't amazing πŸ™‚

Here's a pic from last week, hope you would like it.

I took this at espressolab nu central.

Level 10

Thanks for the espresso coffee @Haseeb

Level 10

2 arepas de carne y otra de queso2 arepas de carne y otra de queso

Un Saludo Cordial de Miguel Ángel.
Level 8

@AkmalB wrote:

Thanks for the espresso coffee @Haseeb

@AkmalBThese are satay sate kambing last two days I eat at Warung Sate Kambing bu Warmah, my favorite satay. You must try its.

After mix it with ketchup, chilli, union, tomatos.After mix it with ketchup, chilli, union, tomatos.

Before I mix its.Before I mix its.

Yummy yummy

@AkmalBJust for you.

@OSAMAI am still waiting approval for my world wide foodcrawl. Dec 2017, 17th.

@Briggs Thank for your foods today.

Level 8

Re: FOOD LOVERS CLUB 🍟πŸ₯™πŸŒ­πŸ•πŸ₯πŸ³πŸ‘πŸπŸ’πŸ¦πŸ§πŸ©πŸŽ‚πŸ‰

@AgoesSantosa @Miguelfqmg @AkmalB @Haseeb thanks for your postings. 

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/cmxpv89733/board/message?board.id=LGDiscussion&message.id=142358#M142358
Level 10

Hi @AgoesSantosa

Wow . Thank you brother, 

I love sate and especially SATE KAMBING(mutton ) sweet, salty, spicy,it's really mouth watering. 

Thanks for remembering us especially when you have sate in front of you.

Thank you again, have a good day