OSAMA's post
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Level 10

Re: FOOD LOVERS CLUB 🍟πŸ₯™πŸŒ­πŸ•πŸ₯πŸ³πŸ‘πŸπŸ’πŸ¦πŸ§πŸ©πŸŽ‚πŸ‰

Hi @OSAMA and @Henry_A and all my brother

Privileges Sate Maranggi is no longer in doubt. This satay has a flavor that is so strong because the marinade that is used before the sate is burned. So no need to be supported with peanut sauce as a splash.

So how the origin of Sate Maranggi? Not many people know, if Sate Maranggi proved to have a long history of interest to be listened to because it has acculturation of elements of culture, religion, and geopolitics.

Sate Maranggi is the result of assimilation with Chinese culture.

He said Sate Maranggi actually comes from the immigrants of the plains of China who settled into Indonesia, especially in the area of ​​West Java or the immigrants who live in the midst of the Sundanese people.

One indication of Sate Maranggi originated from China because the spice herb used Sate Maranggi exactly the same with chicken jerky are sold in Hongkong, China, and Taiwan. Then Sate Maranggi transformed.

"There is assimilation, where there is a cultural development." Islamic teachings enter, many people who study Islam and become converts, explained if the pigs haram then turned into beef.This is a form of cultural development

Level 8

@PaDeSSo wrote:

Hi @OSAMA and @Henry_A and all my brother

Privileges Sate Maranggi is no longer in doubt. This satay has a flavor that is so strong because the marinade that is used before the sate is burned. So no need to be supported with peanut sauce as a splash.

So how the origin of Sate Maranggi? Not many people know, if Sate Maranggi proved to have a long history of interest to be listened to because it has acculturation of elements of culture, religion, and geopolitics.

Sate Maranggi is the result of assimilation with Chinese culture.

He said Sate Maranggi actually comes from the immigrants of the plains of China who settled into Indonesia, especially in the area of ​​West Java or the immigrants who live in the midst of the Sundanese people.

One indication of Sate Maranggi originated from China because the spice herb used Sate Maranggi exactly the same with chicken jerky are sold in Hongkong, China, and Taiwan. Then Sate Maranggi transformed.

"There is assimilation, where there is a cultural development." Islamic teachings enter, many people who study Islam and become converts, explained if the pigs haram then turned into beef.This is a form of cultural development

The best explanation i`ve ever hard, Thank you @PaDeSSo I will learn more about food, 

Foodie Lover, I`m The man behind the pan, love cooking and love to eat. MakanMasak
Level 8

❀️ πŸ’› πŸ’š πŸ’™ πŸ’œ: FOOD LOVERS CLUB 🍟πŸ₯™πŸŒ­πŸ•πŸ₯πŸ³πŸ‘🍝🍒🍦🍧🍩❀️ πŸ’› πŸ’š πŸ’™ πŸ’œ

fullsizeoutput_22b0.jpeg

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/cmxpv89733/board/message?board.id=LGDiscussion&message.id=142358#M142358
Level 3

Re: ❀️ πŸ’› πŸ’š πŸ’™ πŸ’œ: FOOD LOVERS CLUB 🍟πŸ₯™πŸŒ­πŸ•πŸ₯πŸ³πŸ‘🍝🍒🍦🍧🍩❀️ πŸ’› πŸ’š πŸ’™ πŸ’œ

Awesome..

Level 8

Re: ❀️ πŸ’› πŸ’š πŸ’™ πŸ’œ: FOOD LOVERS CLUB 🍟πŸ₯™πŸŒ­πŸ•πŸ₯πŸ³πŸ‘🍝🍒🍦🍧🍩❀️ πŸ’› πŸ’š πŸ’™ πŸ’œ

What is that @IndiaC ?

@IndiaC wrote:

fullsizeoutput_22b0.jpeg

Foodie Lover, I`m The man behind the pan, love cooking and love to eat. MakanMasak
Level 8

@Henry_A wrote:

What is that @IndiaC ?

@IndiaC wrote:

fullsizeoutput_22b0.jpeg

@Henry_A @Komalpreetkaur @PaDeSSo @Miguelfqmg 

This is holiday cornbread.

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/cmxpv89733/board/message?board.id=LGDiscussion&message.id=142358#M142358
Level 8

No no no. In any case @OSAMA

The basis of not taking on weight it is,
do not stretch the stomach. So either the

main meal or strawberries. I have strict rules, hahahha...

Level 10

Batido de chocolate blanco, oreo y nataBatido de chocolate blanco, oreo y nataNachos con salsaNachos con salsaTacos mexicanos con salsaTacos mexicanos con salsaSandwichSandwichComida e conjuntoComida e conjuntoBola del mundo con licor de arandanosBola del mundo con licor de arandanos

Un Saludo Cordial de Miguel Ángel.
Level 7

my dinner is. Ready ..all are invited ..please have a look bro s ...20171029_155343.jpg

20171029_155340.jpg

@mumbai favourite dish Vada pav

Mint juice

Mint 2

Mumbai Juice masti menu card

Level 10

Simple, delicious and beautiful corn bread and sauce. 

Thanks for the meals @IndiaC

@IndiaC wrote:

fullsizeoutput_22b0.jpeg