OSAMA's post
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Level 8

Re: Re:❀️ πŸ’› πŸ’š πŸ’™ πŸ’œ FOOD LOVERS CLUB 🍟πŸ₯™πŸŒ­πŸ•πŸ₯πŸ³πŸ‘πŸπŸ’πŸ¦πŸ§πŸ©πŸŽ‚πŸ‰β€οΈ πŸ’› πŸ’š πŸ’™ πŸ’œHepatitis or not?

Good atitude @BishowvijayaP at the Summit may we all eat together and laugh more often than argue.  In @OSAMA case he likes to argue I think he is a lawyer disguised as a Pharmacist LOL. Happy week to all the amazing stars! @DavidTito @AkmalB @Anonymous

Osama at the SummitOsama at the SummitCoffee during Celebrity InterviewCoffee during Celebrity InterviewHanging with the wordlessHanging with the wordless

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/cmxpv89733/board/message?board.id=LGDiscussion&message.id=142358#M142358
Level 2

Re: FOOD LOVERS CLUB 🍟πŸ₯™πŸŒ­πŸ•πŸ₯πŸ³πŸ‘πŸπŸ’πŸ¦πŸ§πŸ©πŸŽ‚πŸ‰

I love this totally. 

Level 8

Re: Re:❀️ πŸ’› πŸ’š πŸ’™ πŸ’œ FOOD LOVERS CLUB 🍟πŸ₯™πŸŒ­πŸ•πŸ₯πŸ³πŸ‘πŸπŸ’πŸ¦πŸ§πŸ©πŸŽ‚πŸ‰β€οΈ πŸ’› πŸ’š πŸ’™ πŸ’œHepatitis or not?

@IndiaC Normally I'm like 

@IndiaC wrote:

Good atitude @BishowvijayaP at the Summit may we all eat together and laugh more often than argue.  In @OSAMA case he likes to argue I think he is a lawyer disguised as a Pharmacist LOL. Happy week to all the amazing stars! @DavidTito @AkmalB @Anonymous

Osama at the SummitOsama at the SummitCoffee during Celebrity InterviewCoffee during Celebrity InterviewHanging with the wordlessHanging with the wordless

new zealand photo's 185.JPG

But  Helicopter would be perfect  

Level 10

That's awesome display with pictures @IndiaC. Of course @OSAMA will come to pick me up on a helicopter. hahaha

It will be my pleasure to be with you on Summit.

@IndiaC wrote:

Level 10

Bola de HeladoBola de HeladoTortitas con nata y sirope de fresaTortitas con nata y sirope de fresa

Un Saludo Cordial de Miguel Ángel.
Level 10

Hi @Miguelfqmg

Thanks for the desserts, beautifully presented and sure it's yummy. 

Level 10

❀️ πŸ’› πŸ’š πŸ’™ πŸ’œ FOOD LOVERS CLUB ❀️ πŸ’› πŸ’š πŸ’™ πŸ’œ

Hello all!

Last foods of September (and yes, I am very behind), so I'm hoping to get back into the groove and start uploading a new set of food.

Most of today's dishes is just pizza and a chicken gravy roll. Nothing special, very western dishes.

P.S. I have no idea why but somehow someone put "Hepatitis" at the end of the topic subject? How strange.

Cheesier ham, plenty of sauce. Oh wait a minute this is actually manoush! My bad.Cheesier ham, plenty of sauce. Oh wait a minute this is actually manoush! My bad.

Meatylicious pizzas for dinner friend?Meatylicious pizzas for dinner friend?

A chicken gravy roll with chips. Usual takeaway food.A chicken gravy roll with chips. Usual takeaway food.New dishes to come!

Level 8

Re: ❀️ πŸ’› πŸ’š πŸ’™ πŸ’œ FOOD LOVERS CLUB ❀️ πŸ’› πŸ’š πŸ’™ πŸ’œ

WoW!!!!

Those very nice.

Thank @Briggs

@Briggs wrote:

Hello all!

Last foods of September (and yes, I am very behind), so I'm hoping to get back into the groove and start uploading a new set of food.

Most of today's dishes is just pizza and a chicken gravy roll. Nothing special, very western dishes.

P.S. I have no idea why but somehow someone put "Hepatitis" at the end of the topic subject? How strange.

Cheesier ham, plenty of sauce. Oh wait a minute this is actually manoush! My bad.Cheesier ham, plenty of sauce. Oh wait a minute this is actually manoush! My bad.

Meatylicious pizzas for dinner friend?Meatylicious pizzas for dinner friend?

A chicken gravy roll with chips. Usual takeaway food.A chicken gravy roll with chips. Usual takeaway food.New dishes to come!

Level 10

Hello everybody and the food lovers club!

I just wanted to say how much I love all your foods, cuisines and delicacies from all across the world. So much skill and finesse in cooking, the flavour and mix of food that just only needs to be seen to enter your mind's senses of taste.

I'm so glad this thread was started. And that Google decided that July would be 'eat like a local' month. It has been truly efficacious and excellent. Let us continue to bring out our love of food, and that one day even we all will dine together!

Level 10

Hi @Briggs

Actually we have to thanks to you,because without you this thread is just eat able not tasty or delicious. You show us how many delicious and beautiful dishes available in Australia. 

Thanks again FOOD HERO 

Hopefully we could dine together in a beautiful sunny day.