OSAMA's post
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Level 10

Re: Re:❀️ πŸ’› πŸ’š πŸ’™ πŸ’œ FOOD LOVERS CLUB 🍟πŸ₯™πŸŒ­πŸ•πŸ₯πŸ³πŸ‘πŸπŸ’πŸ¦πŸ§πŸ©πŸŽ‚πŸ‰β€οΈ πŸ’› πŸ’š πŸ’™ πŸ’œ

@S-Rabie never mind brother 

We can learn the moves from YouTube or maybe from @OSAMA.

Level 8

Re: FOOD LOVERS CLUB 🍟πŸ₯™πŸŒ­πŸ•πŸ₯πŸ³πŸ‘πŸπŸ’πŸ¦πŸ§πŸ©πŸŽ‚πŸ‰

@S-Rabie Thank you brother your so kind and beautiful spirit, and I can help out with anything in the IT & technology Guru Connected brothers now @OSAMA @AkmalB 

@AgoesSantosa

@S-Rabie wrote:

you have a real big heart bro @DavidTito, and I'm just learning from you and the others.

bro @DavidTito, you're the king of this community, and we all love you brother. 

Level 8

Re: Re:❀️ πŸ’› πŸ’š πŸ’™ πŸ’œ FOOD LOVERS CLUB 🍟πŸ₯™πŸŒ­πŸ•πŸ₯πŸ³πŸ‘πŸπŸ’πŸ¦πŸ§πŸ©πŸŽ‚πŸ‰β€οΈ πŸ’› πŸ’š πŸ’™ πŸ’œ SUMMIT 18

@IndiaC wrote:

@ErmesT ok that is economy transport using shoes---just goes up and down right?

Only the best for stars, limousines, town cars, helicopters and for those who want to "rough it" bike or walking with no shoes on in San Francisco (say hello to street butter and toe jam LOL).

The location is Sausalito across the bay from San Francisco it is quiet and Robin Williams lived in the same area (before he said goodbye) it's a place where the celebrities and other stars who just shine live. But the choice is yours, up or down or down or up---all the same really.

I agree with @OSAMA the red helicopter is cool and for Moderators, leaders and fellow stars it will provide a view from up high and a truly unique perspective on the Summit 18 that we can collectively broadcast to the world and respective countries. Here is the song that illustrates my truly ineffective writing: Summit 18 Mantra @Turjo @AkmalB @NareshDarji

Ok so who can dance to this song? 

@ErmesT wrote:

Nice way to arrive to the Summit @IndiaC, I like it

My way to get to the Summit 2017 was this:

DSC03582.jpg

Up to Powell Street then down until Columbus Avenue. 35 minutes walking, how you can read in here

Now, @IndiaC, there is something that I havo to ask you, not so easy to tell you as we both growed up in this community flying in the clouds: Please remove the link you provvided. I know the meaning of it, but it can be misinterpreted.

Thanks

Ermes

@IndiaC Very nice caption about Robin Williams wonderful man and @OSAMA would be like nan noo nan noo stay tuned lol @AkmalB @S-Rabie @AgoesSantosa

Level 6

Re: Re:❀️ πŸ’› πŸ’š πŸ’™ πŸ’œ FOOD LOVERS CLUB 🍟πŸ₯™πŸŒ­πŸ•πŸ₯πŸ³πŸ‘πŸπŸ’πŸ¦πŸ§πŸ©πŸŽ‚πŸ‰β€οΈ πŸ’› πŸ’š πŸ’™ πŸ’œ

Thanks bro @OSAMA .I am glad that you liked it

Level 9

Hahahahah πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜ @AkmalB 

@AkmalB wrote:

Hi @IndiaC

Thats nice i like the red one.every one will dance. 

@OSAMA learning some moves of zumba now a days. He can show us hahahaha 

Level 9

Re: Re:❀️ πŸ’› πŸ’š πŸ’™ πŸ’œ FOOD LOVERS CLUB 🍟πŸ₯™πŸŒ­πŸ•πŸ₯πŸ³πŸ‘πŸπŸ’πŸ¦πŸ§πŸ©πŸŽ‚πŸ‰β€οΈ πŸ’› πŸ’š πŸ’™ πŸ’œ SUMMIT 18

@AkmalB @S-Rabie @DavidTito stay at the topic πŸ˜πŸŽ–οΈπŸ˜πŸŽ–οΈπŸ˜πŸŽ–οΈπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

As @Briggs there is nothing Food can't fix πŸ˜πŸŽ–οΈπŸ˜

Enjoy this Dishes from Briggs , 

@Briggs wrote:

Hello,

Still to this day I am fighting the good fight. It's tiring when all your edits are not applied, but after a while I get very hungry.

Here are a few uploads today.

My friend was eating this, but I do not know what it is.My friend was eating this, but I do not know what it is.

Dumplings, chicken and more vegetables than the dish itself combined?Dumplings, chicken and more vegetables than the dish itself combined?

A sweet green perfect sour apple with a cape of dark chocolate.A sweet green perfect sour apple with a cape of dark chocolate.

Sorry I haven't been active lately. Nothing food can't fix right?

Level 10

Food and dance not a bad compilation @OSAMA more delicious then baby dippers. 

Now you don't want to teach us your master moves ?

Level 8

@OSAMA @AkmalB This very nice @OSAMA is making this for us at Summit 18 woow woow I cant wait

@OSAMA wrote:

@AkmalB @S-Rabie @DavidTito stay at the topic πŸ˜πŸŽ–οΈπŸ˜πŸŽ–οΈπŸ˜πŸŽ–οΈπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

As @Briggs there is nothing Food can't fix πŸ˜πŸŽ–οΈπŸ˜

Enjoy this Dishes from Briggs , 

@Briggs wrote:

Hello,

Still to this day I am fighting the good fight. It's tiring when all your edits are not applied, but after a while I get very hungry.

Here are a few uploads today.

My friend was eating this, but I do not know what it is.My friend was eating this, but I do not know what it is.

Dumplings, chicken and more vegetables than the dish itself combined?Dumplings, chicken and more vegetables than the dish itself combined?

A sweet green perfect sour apple with a cape of dark chocolate.A sweet green perfect sour apple with a cape of dark chocolate.

Sorry I haven't been active lately. Nothing food can't fix right?

Level 8

Level 9

@SalmaanN wrote:

Looks so yummy, @JohnnyE.. Thanks for sharing.. πŸ™‚

@SalmaanN, as always, it's my pleasure. 😊