Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Level 9

Re: FOOD LOVERS CLUB 🍟πŸ₯™πŸŒ­πŸ•πŸ₯πŸ³πŸ‘πŸπŸ’πŸ¦πŸ§πŸ©πŸŽ‚πŸ‰

Whaaaaat @AgoesSantosa just 16 hrs πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜

@DavidTito @AkmalB @S-Rabie πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜

@AgoesSantosa wrote:

@OSAMA

I always in here, almost 16 hours a day. You made me addicted. :))

@S-Rabie Come, we got invitation to taste the cake.

Level 9

Bro @Briggs you upload Amazing photos bro you rock this post , my Advice to make new website by your name , or new YouTube channel for Food  ,

Really really your photos are GREAT , even if I take my launch or breakfast I feel hungry 

What do you think @AkmalB @Badruddeen @MsLisaLive @AlejandraMaria @Justine2807

@Briggs wrote:

Good morning/evening/afternoon all Local Guides and other food lovers!

Today's dishes come from the Asian countries of Japan (Umaya) and Vietnam (Pho Hanoi) today. Have a look and taste for yourselves!

A milky, yet slightly acidic soft drink Calpis. Sweet and quenching.A milky, yet slightly acidic soft drink Calpis. Sweet and quenching.

Prawn onigiri. Slightest tastes of goodness.Prawn onigiri. Slightest tastes of goodness.

I'm the one who ordered the crispy chicken. Check out the shape of the rice!I'm the one who ordered the crispy chicken. Check out the shape of the rice!

A nice and hearty chicken soup was a great way to beat the cold Australian winter.A nice and hearty chicken soup was a great way to beat the cold Australian winter.

Do enjoy! Thanks for all your kind comments and compliments of my last posts to all!

Level 9

@Briggs brooooo

I can't resist your photos bro , mouth watering πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸŽ–οΈπŸŽ–οΈπŸŽ–οΈ

Level 9

Bro @Badruddeen what a wonderful drink with Amazing Beach , where this and what Inside , and what this slice look all Yummy

@Badruddeen wrote:

Thanks @OSAMA for reminding. 

C5A0F7D3-D219-49CD-97CF-F4FD46B64C8D.jpeg

Level 9

You're Welcome  Amazing @MsLisaLive πŸ™‚

BTW if you have site for your art you can share with us her or in 

PM( private message) we like to see your Wonderful Art πŸ™‚ πŸŽ–οΈπŸŽ–οΈπŸŽ–οΈπŸŽ–οΈπŸŽ–οΈ

Level 10

I think @Briggs ,multinational food photos are simply amazing,he is a food hero and kudos professor 

Am I right @OSAMA?

Level 9

Hello Food Lovers, 

I know this isn't very healthy but I couldn't resist this morning breakfast Churros with Chocolate. ..

One of the Reasons is the happy and kind workers of the cafe, I like how they say "Buen dΓ­a".  God Morning in a mix of Spanish (Buenos dΓ­as) with Portuguese (Bom dia).

BUEN DÍA to all of you 😊😊Leyenda: un riquísimo desayuno con mis compañeras de trabajo. De vez en cuando nos tomamos un chocolate caliente con churros. (LG@AlejandraMaria)Leyenda: un riquísimo desayuno con mis compañeras de trabajo. De vez en cuando nos tomamos un chocolate caliente con churros. (LG@AlejandraMaria)

Level 8

Wow wow Wow!  Thank you @OSAMA

This is "Chocolate Heaven" acrylic on 11x 14 canvas board. Long story short.  A soup kitchen that looks like a resturant offered me a wonderful meal one day and I gave them this.  This piece is in a soup kitchen on fulton st. in Brooklyn.

Thank you again for letting me post this here.20161031_133747.jpg

Chocolate  Heaven

Ms Lisa Live!
Level 10

Dear @MsLisaLive 

https://plus.google.com/+GolamAgamAzam
Level 10

Hey @Briggs Sensational Food pictures, Thank you for sharing so many fantastic food pictures looking so enticing, absolutely delicious. It is excellent that you are able to do all these reviews that can and do make all the difference to help improve restaurant and food businesses increase their business. Seeing super images of delicious delightful food images is what can make many customers choose to dine at the places you are reviewing. Good on you. Thank you for caring and sharing. Thank you also @OSAMA for caring and sharing this extraordinary FOOD LOVERS CLUB 🍟πŸ₯™πŸŒ­πŸ•πŸ₯πŸ³πŸ‘πŸπŸ’πŸ¦πŸ§πŸ©πŸŽ‚πŸ‰

Have a delicious day everyone here at FOOD LOVERS CLUB 🍟πŸ₯™πŸŒ­πŸ•πŸ₯πŸ³πŸ‘πŸπŸ’πŸ¦πŸ§πŸ©πŸŽ‚πŸ‰ 

Take care

Best wishes

@Justine2807