OSAMA's post
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Level 8

Re: FOOD LOVERS CLUB 🍟πŸ₯™πŸŒ­πŸ•πŸ₯πŸ³πŸ‘πŸπŸ’πŸ¦πŸ§πŸ©πŸŽ‚πŸ‰

Satish, On banana leaf. I ❀️ it. It's environmental friendly too if you think about it. πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹ @OSAMA @AkmalB

Thanks for sharing. 

@SATHISH wrote:

@OSAMA @Badruddeen hi brothers and sisters hope you are doimg good ...this is my lunch...

20170904_133622.jpg

Yummy Food 

Rice with green dal and cabbage fry , banana fry ...

Inviting you all for lunch 

@Missing friends like @Agnes 

Level 8

Greaaaaat❗️ @Briggs @SATHISH @OSAMA @JonasKL @AkmalB

Keep them coming. Need help for more storage? Let me know. πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€ Thank you for sharing.

@Briggs wrote:

Hello food lovers!

My oh my, have I got a treat for you. I have too many photos to spare of food, so I think I'm going to split it to uploading about four per day. Just four. I hope you don't mind. I'll just upload each in order.

Burgers with some delicious fries, entitled Blame Canada.Burgers with some delicious fries, entitled Blame Canada. 

Glorious butter chicken. Always my favourite.Glorious butter chicken. Always my favourite.

Meat-lovers pizza. Enough said.Meat-lovers pizza. Enough said. 

Some sort of guacamole salsa chips of great tasting goodness!Some sort of guacamole salsa chips of great tasting goodness!

I really have the feeling that I'm going to reach my photo limit sometime soon, I'm surprised none of you have!

Level 8

@OSAMA Thank you for the welcome.  I think was a good food shot  Somewhere in the East Village, NY by Lisa WashingtonSomewhere in the East Village, NY by Lisa Washington

Ms Lisa Live!
Level 10

Hi @MsLisaLive.oh my god sea food. ......

You know we love sea food especially @OSAMA and @Badruddeen. (Me too)

Thanks for the photo.

Level 7

@Badruddeen wow , looks like tasty, Great shot Bro ...have a good day to all @OSAMA @AkmalB @MsLisaLive

Level 7

@Badruddeen brother its our culture, for every festival days we will ha and traditional way we are following , we all south indians especially tamil nadu and kerala will have  our food with banana leaf , 

Happy to share to all @OSAMA @AkmalB @MsLisaLive @JonasKL

Thanks , have a Good day

Level 10

Dear @OSAMA Bro, Yummiest post ever...Send also few dishes by courier.

Level 8

@Briggs its ok I know you have been doing it hard I'm

@Briggs wrote:

I don't know why I'm replying to this two weeks later, but I only saw your comment just now @DavidTito,

I'm thinking. Since I see a lot of Telstra Air everywhere, is this really worth it and it's as reliable?

Most of my work relies on uploads, so I wonder if this will be beneficial. I'm with Optus at the moment, so maybe I'll look into it, but Telstra is a tad pricier.

also doing it hard sometimes but between you @Briggs @Justine2807 and me @DavidTito we have Australia covered

Level 10

We also have PaulP also for Australia too, and he's well part of the community in the moderating team. So Australia is doing great.

Hey hey food lovers! Instead of four as I said earlier, I'm going to be posting quite a few photos today, to include all my visits to a newly-opened dessert restaurant in Parramatta called Bay Vista. The desserts are just full of sweetness and greatly amazing, see for yourself!

Actually I think these are from Mulberry Tree. Still.Actually I think these are from Mulberry Tree. Still.

Chocolate pancakes are the best, especially with icecream and lots of Nutella sauce!Chocolate pancakes are the best, especially with icecream and lots of Nutella sauce! 

These crepes are from Bay Vista.These crepes are from Bay Vista.

Level 8