OSAMA's post
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Level 10

Re: FOOD LOVERS CLUB 🍟πŸ₯™πŸŒ­πŸ•πŸ₯πŸ³πŸ‘πŸπŸ’πŸ¦πŸ§πŸ©πŸŽ‚πŸ‰

Delicious photos? Hehehe, sure why not @OSAMA?

Well I've got a few. I might just split them into breakfast/snacks, lunch and dinner. Got a few to bite through today!

Breakfast/Snacks

A mix of sweet pearls, some delicious ice-cream and jelly to bring it all down!A mix of sweet pearls, some delicious ice-cream and jelly to bring it all down! 

I really like the perfection of their latte art typography.I really like the perfection of their latte art typography.

Level 10

Of course, followed by lunch. I eat a lot of lunch.

Double crunch combo. Wait a moment, how did KFC come into here? And look at how flat the bun looks...Double crunch combo. Wait a moment, how did KFC come into here? And look at how flat the bun looks...

Augmenting southern-fried chicken burger with chips.Augmenting southern-fried chicken burger with chips.

Just as good as Red Rooster! A chicken and gravy roll.Just as good as Red Rooster! A chicken and gravy roll.

Pad thai. I wonder how many times I've had this by now.Pad thai. I wonder how many times I've had this by now.

Cheese snack pack. The cheese didn't really hide the fact that there was a bit of cold meat underneath.Cheese snack pack. The cheese didn't really hide the fact that there was a bit of cold meat underneath.

Ahh the sweetness and tastiness of Betty's Burger. Easily destroyable, but also easily digestible.Ahh the sweetness and tastiness of Betty's Burger. Easily destroyable, but also easily digestible.

Level 10

And of course, who can forget dinner? Here are the last few photos of the past week where I've had dinner.

Bantam chicken from the Burmese Palate.Bantam chicken from the Burmese Palate.

Chur Burger, which recently opened up in Rooty Hill to massive fanfare.Chur Burger, which recently opened up in Rooty Hill to massive fanfare.

I probably should have something else other than butter chicken.I probably should have something else other than butter chicken.

I'll try and go online a bit more often...

Connect Moderator

Perfect dinner @Briggs looking so dilesius. 

@Briggs wrote:

And of course, who can forget dinner? Here are the last few photos of the past week where I've had dinner.

Bantam chicken from the Burmese Palate.Bantam chicken from the Burmese Palate.

Chur Burger, which recently opened up in Rooty Hill to massive fanfare.Chur Burger, which recently opened up in Rooty Hill to massive fanfare.

I probably should have something else other than butter chicken.I probably should have something else other than butter chicken.

I'll try and go online a bit more often...

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 8

@Anonymous a looks very delicious my dear !! 😍😍😍

@Nando76 wrote:

@OSAMA...where are you....?πŸ€”Langostinos al naturalLangostinos al natural

Level 8

@OSAMA You're a  addicted brother .....you can't be out you are always in πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜πŸ˜

@OSAMA wrote:

@Anonymous am here bro just pretty busy with work and Family 😊😁 ,

When it comes to Prawns 🍀 🍀 🍀🍀 🍀🍀🍀 🍀 🍀 @HelloSamsonR @MedRidaZ @AlejandraMaria

I can come online πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜πŸ˜‚

@Nando76 wrote:

@OSAMA...where are you....?πŸ€”Langostinos al naturalLangostinos al natural

Level 8

Wonderful pictures @Briggs, You use always you Google pixel bro ?

@Briggs wrote:

Delicious photos? Hehehe, sure why not @OSAMA?

Well I've got a few. I might just split them into breakfast/snacks, lunch and dinner. Got a few to bite through today!

Breakfast/Snacks

A mix of sweet pearls, some delicious ice-cream and jelly to bring it all down!A mix of sweet pearls, some delicious ice-cream and jelly to bring it all down! 

I really like the perfection of their latte art typography.I really like the perfection of their latte art typography.

Level 8

@Anonymous are you see that !! I think we have a real Competitiveness here guys πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜

@OSAMA@NareshDarji@SusanaZ@Kamalhasnainee

@Briggs wrote:

Of course, followed by lunch. I eat a lot of lunch.

Double crunch combo. Wait a moment, how did KFC come into here? And look at how flat the bun looks...Double crunch combo. Wait a moment, how did KFC come into here? And look at how flat the bun looks...

Augmenting southern-fried chicken burger with chips.Augmenting southern-fried chicken burger with chips.

Just as good as Red Rooster! A chicken and gravy roll.Just as good as Red Rooster! A chicken and gravy roll.

Pad thai. I wonder how many times I've had this by now.Pad thai. I wonder how many times I've had this by now.

Cheese snack pack. The cheese didn't really hide the fact that there was a bit of cold meat underneath.Cheese snack pack. The cheese didn't really hide the fact that there was a bit of cold meat underneath.

Ahh the sweetness and tastiness of Betty's Burger. Easily destroyable, but also easily digestible.Ahh the sweetness and tastiness of Betty's Burger. Easily destroyable, but also easily digestible.

Level 10

Thanks @NareshDarji and @MedRidaZ! And I'm definitely no contender, I cannot cook even if my life depended on it! But I guess maybe next month I should try. And of course, I always use my Google Pixel.

Level 8

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ welcome to the club my club @Briggs !! me too i can't cook, i just eat πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ !!

@Briggs wrote:

Thanks @NareshDarji and @MedRidaZ! And I'm definitely no contender, I cannot cook even if my life depended on it! But I guess maybe next month I should try. And of course, I always use my Google Pixel.