cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: FOOD LOVERS CLUB 🍟🥙🌭🍕🥐🍳🍡🍝🍢🍦🍧🍩🎂🍉

@KarenVChin , Shrimps Yummy 🍤 🍤

You know I can't resist 😊😊😊 😊 

Super healthy Dishes , addes to Wish list:)   even to drink water with room temperature this good for digestive system, Amazing Vivid Photos 👍

in China they drink warm water👍

You are the best in learning the new photography techniques Thank You Karen

Thank you So Much 😊

@KarenVChin wrote:

@OSAMA, having a hard time posting. Been eating at too many places. Not even time to write up reviews and post photos on Google Maps.

Here's lunch - eating at a super healthy local restaurant.  Sideboard uses the freshest ingredients to cook with and cooks many different cuisines. Here we have Shrimp Ceviche Salad and Thai Chicken Salad.  Drinking room temperature fresh lemon and mint infused water that we can help ourselves and drink as much as we want.

Shirmp Ceviche Salad and Thai Chicken Salad, Sideboard, Danville, CAShirmp Ceviche Salad and Thai Chicken Salad, Sideboard, Danville, CA

@Kamalhasnainee, I think of you now when I help myself to this water.  I know you would enjoy drinking this healthy, refreshing water.

Self-serve fresh lemon and mint-infused water, Sideboard, Danville, CASelf-serve fresh lemon and mint-infused water, Sideboard, Danville, CA

Cheers,

Karen

Level 10

grilled chickengrilled chicken

enjoy it broo..

Level 9

@Anonymous @HelloSamsonR @SalmaanN @BudionoS @AkmalB @MedRidaZ @AlejandraMaria check this Super healthy dishes from Super healthy 🤴 Karen 😊

@JonasKL wrote:

Awesome food delicacy @KarenVChin @OSAMA @Anonymous @NareshDarji @Ravi_Kiran

@KarenVChin wrote:

@OSAMA, having a hard time posting. Been eating at too many places. Not even time to write up reviews and post photos on Google Maps.

Here's lunch - eating at a super healthy local restaurant.  Sideboard uses the freshest ingredients to cook with and cooks many different cuisines. Here we have Shrimp Ceviche Salad and Thai Chicken Salad.  Drinking room temperature fresh lemon and mint infused water that we can help ourselves and drink as much as we want.

Shirmp Ceviche Salad and Thai Chicken Salad, Sideboard, Danville, CAShirmp Ceviche Salad and Thai Chicken Salad, Sideboard, Danville, CA

@Kamalhasnainee, I think of you now when I help myself to this water.  I know you would enjoy drinking this healthy, refreshing water.

Self-serve fresh lemon and mint-infused water, Sideboard, Danville, CASelf-serve fresh lemon and mint-infused water, Sideboard, Danville, CA

Cheers,

Karen

Level 9

@BudionoS start Mouth watering dishes 🍢🍡🍢🍢🍡🍢🍡🍢 

Who will visit Surabaya with !??? 😊

@BudionoS wrote:

enjoy it broo..

Level 9

Really @KarenVChin you are right, I am feeling water in my mouth seeing this fresh lemon water....haa..haa..!  These are for you 100% fresh from garden! Map View...!   

Lemon from Maleka Roof Top GardenLemon from Maleka Roof Top GardenLemon from Maleka Roof Top GardenLemon from Maleka Roof Top Garden

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 10

Woah, you guys don't really let up at all! The food lover's club is still running super strong!

I've been away for a while now, and can't really upload pictures. But maybe I will soon enough!

Except right now I'm as sick as a bat, and can only drink some warm spicy soup.

Level 9

Welcome back Kudo Prof @Briggs ,

We are waiting your Delicious Photos 😁 

🍔🍟🥖🥐🍳🥚🥙🌯🌮🌭🍕🥘🍲🥗🍝🍜🍛🍤🍥🍡🍢🍪🎂🍰🍭🍬🍯

@Briggs wrote:

Woah, you guys don't really let up at all! The food lover's club is still running super strong!

I've been away for a while now, and can't really upload pictures. But maybe I will soon enough!

Except right now I'm as sick as a bat, and can only drink some warm spicy soup.

Level 10

Delicious food  @KarenVChin actually I like the lemon and mint water dispenser design too.

@Kamalhasnainee lemon gardens at roof top?waiting your upcoming interesting post bro.

Thanks @OSAMA for mention me.

Level 9

It's a fruits garden in roof top(Garden in 6th and 7th floor). @AkmalB Various types of fruits plants were planted there. You may see in google maps.   

And the Album of this garden here..!

@AkmalB wrote:

Delicious food  @KarenVChin actually I like the lemon and mint water dispenser design too.

@Kamalhasnainee lemon gardens at roof top?waiting your upcoming interesting post bro.

Thanks @OSAMA for mention me.

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 8

Ohh.. This photo is mouth watering, @BudionoS.. Grill chicken is my dad's all time favorite.. 😁😁 I am going to let it see my dad.. I am sure he love this photo.. Check this, @OSAMA.. 😄😄

@BudionoS wrote:

enjoy it broo..

Vellore Local Guides