Good bro @NareshDarji tommorow weather good πŸ™‚

Level 10

Re: FOOD LOVERS CLUB 🍟πŸ₯™πŸŒ­πŸ•πŸ₯πŸ³πŸ‘πŸπŸ’πŸ¦πŸ§πŸ©πŸŽ‚πŸ‰

Anonymous
Not applicable

Connect Moderator

Wow yummy @Anonymous I like eat πŸ• pizza. 

@Nando76 wrote:

1654068_1483645288591775_7091992266967881890_n.jpg

Source: Myself

@Anonymous Local Guide MasterChef

https://plus.google.com/communities/101809183418846544060?sqinv=MGgzd2RVWW5ia1gtMVNBVHVFNUVRc2RwVTE5T3FB

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Connect Moderator

It's very famous in my City @Ravi_Kiran Navtad Samosa 

@Ravi_Kiran wrote:

SamosaSamosa

Today's snacks for my LG friends

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Eyyy all yours @NareshDarji

Where is all the people today...?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Connect Moderator

@OSAMA, having a hard time posting. Been eating at too many places. Not even time to write up reviews and post photos on Google Maps.

Here's lunch - eating at a super healthy local restaurant.  Sideboard uses the freshest ingredients to cook with and cooks many different cuisines. Here we have Shrimp Ceviche Salad and Thai Chicken Salad.  Drinking room temperature fresh lemon and mint infused water that we can help ourselves and drink as much as we want.

Shirmp Ceviche Salad and Thai Chicken Salad, Sideboard, Danville, CAShirmp Ceviche Salad and Thai Chicken Salad, Sideboard, Danville, CA

@Kamalhasnainee, I think of you now when I help myself to this water.  I know you would enjoy drinking this healthy, refreshing water.

Self-serve fresh lemon and mint-infused water, Sideboard, Danville, CASelf-serve fresh lemon and mint-infused water, Sideboard, Danville, CA

Cheers,

Karen

Level 9

Awesome food delicacy @KarenVChin @OSAMA @Anonymous @NareshDarji @Ravi_Kiran

@KarenVChin wrote:

@OSAMA, having a hard time posting. Been eating at too many places. Not even time to write up reviews and post photos on Google Maps.

Here's lunch - eating at a super healthy local restaurant.  Sideboard uses the freshest ingredients to cook with and cooks many different cuisines. Here we have Shrimp Ceviche Salad and Thai Chicken Salad.  Drinking room temperature fresh lemon and mint infused water that we can help ourselves and drink as much as we want.

Shirmp Ceviche Salad and Thai Chicken Salad, Sideboard, Danville, CAShirmp Ceviche Salad and Thai Chicken Salad, Sideboard, Danville, CA

@Kamalhasnainee, I think of you now when I help myself to this water.  I know you would enjoy drinking this healthy, refreshing water.

Self-serve fresh lemon and mint-infused water, Sideboard, Danville, CASelf-serve fresh lemon and mint-infused water, Sideboard, Danville, CA

Cheers,

Karen

It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit.
Level 10