OSAMA's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: FOOD LOVERS CLUB 🍟🥙🌭🍕🥐🍳🍡🍝🍢🍦🍧🍩🎂🍉

Thanks @HelloSamsonR - so when you are at Yosemite don't pick any wild mushrooms or pick any wild green plants to eat! Promise me, okay?

Cheers,

Karen

Level 10

Yes @KarenVChin Definitely I wont :).. 

Connect Moderator

Unfortunately, @OSAMA, not this kind of wild mushrooms - death cap mushrooms (Source: Wikipedia) - can @ErmesT or anyone else tame. 

If not treated, typically, people begin to feel sick within six hours of eating the mushrooms and come down with severe diarrhea, which causes dehydration and kidney failure, Without the antidote, liver failure can set in after 72 hours, and the needs a liver transplant after 96 hours. If you don't get that, you die.

This mushroom causes 90% of all mushroom poisons in the world.  Besides being in California, the death cap is native to Europe, where it is widespread. It is found from the southern coastal regions of Scandinavia in the north, to Ireland in the west, east to Poland and western Russia,[16] and south throughout the Balkans, in Italy, Spain and Portugal, and in Morocco and Algeria in north Africa. In west Asia it has been reported from forests of northern Iran. There are records from further east in Asia but these have yet to be confirmed as A. phalloides.

Cheers,

Karen

Connect Moderator

yes @KarenVChin, collecting mushroom can be dangerous.

I gave you a more extensive reply in here, to avoid an "out of topic" warning from @OSAMA 🙂

Ermes

Level 8

Hi @OSAMA !!

I so sorry brother 😟 !! As always, I missed my lunch & I so busy in work guys @HelloSamsonR@Anonymous@ErmesT.... 

But since I am LGs addicted, I find always time for said hello to my lovely Family!! My Diner tonight ► Pizza delivery by Allo Pizza Tangier 

Sorry !! 😢😢

20170716IMG42.jpg

Level 9

Wuuuuu!!! I love this @OSAMA

Did all the rest of the members post their Food Lovers Club?

@MedRidaZ @ErmesT @KarenVChin @HelloSamsonR @U-royFelixA @LucioV @SanyaOdare @NarenChandra 

@OSAMA wrote:

As Part of my July Food Celebration

Please before your valuable comment

Please Read the Rules , it's all for fun and I invite all as friends and Members 🙂

check PAGE TWO TO SEE THE RULES AND THE RULERS 🙂

As I Promised You in Ramadan MY

LGFAMILY This is the :

MOUTH WATERING FOOD POST ,

MY FOOD LOVERS FRIENDs before you eat your delicious dishes share it with US

We LIKE TO EAT WITH YOU

This will be very Amazing Food experience for all of us  , you will see and feel the Dishes from all the Globe ,

Breakfast , launch , Dinner ,  Sweets

Desserts....

Even if you are  VEGAN you will enjoy

All countries

All ingredients

All Fruits & vegetables  

All cultures

All of Food LOVERS

Does this Post offer Eat As Much As you can?!

Does THIS POST have good healthy options?!

Is This POST good for Quick bite!?

Is This POST good for groups !?

Deos This POST offer catering services!?

Is This a Good POST for small plates !?

How expensive this Post !? Very very expensive 

Will cost you , Respect , Love and be funny 

Welcome to the FOOD Club

Yummy Yummy YummyWelcome All :)Welcome All 🙂

Share it's amazing experience

No excuses , just shoot and upload 

Photo after photo it will be more delicious

P.S

1.Imagine how much time I rewrite and wait the notifications to go to finish this Post

Enjoy ...

It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit.
Connect Moderator

@Farhana_Rupa wrote:

wow..great idea apu.. *_* @SoniaK .. even i would love to be ur cooking partner 😄

Great @Farhana_Rupa! That'll be really cool! How about WE arrange something like Bangladesh night in SF? We will serve deshi food, cooked with bideshi (foreign) ingredients and will play some local folk music and will dance along with it and we all will be dressed in local dresses. (I am getting carried away, I guess) @KarenVChin, can you arrange a kitchen for us? @MahabubMunna@MuhiburRSaad @PavelSarwar @SumaiyaZafrin, don't forget to bring some traditional sweets, such as pera shondesh, or nokshi pitha while you come to the USA. It will be our dessert. 

Level 10

In Hyderabad From last few days fully with clouds. From Yesterday full rains continuously 

in this cool weather Pokoda with Onion or Pakora with chai superbOnion PakoraOnion Pakora

Aloo PakoraAloo Pakora

@OSAMA@SoniaK@JonasKL@MedRidaZ@ErmesT@HelloSamsonR

@MahabubMunna@MuhiburRSaad @PavelSarwar @SumaiyaZafrinC

Level 9

Thank you bro @ErmesT 😊👍🍇🍈🍉🍊🍋🍌🍍🥝🍓🍒🍑🍐🍏🍎🍅🥑🍆🥔🥕🌽🌶🥒🍄🥜🌰🍞🥐🥖🍟🍔🍳🥚🥙🌯🌮🌭🍕🥘🍲🥗🍝🍜🍛🍛🍤🍥🍡🍦🍧🍨🍩

@ErmesT wrote:

yes @KarenVChin, collecting mushroom can be dangerous.

I gave you a more extensive reply in here, to avoid an "out of topic" warning from @OSAMA 🙂

Ermes

Level 9

That's delicious @MedRidaZ 🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕

Am sure @HoudaR will like it 😊😊😊

@MedRidaZ wrote:

Hi @OSAMA !!

I so sorry brother 😟 !! As always, I missed my lunch & I so busy in work guys @HelloSamsonR@Anonymous@ErmesT.... 

But since I am LGs addicted, I find always time for said hello to my lovely Family!! My Diner tonight ► Pizza delivery by Allo Pizza Tangier 

Sorry !! 😢😢

20170716IMG42.jpg