OSAMA's post
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Level 9

Re: FOOD LOVERS CLUB 🍟πŸ₯™πŸŒ­πŸ•πŸ₯πŸ³πŸ‘πŸπŸ’πŸ¦πŸ§πŸ©πŸŽ‚πŸ‰

OMG ... @SoniaK @DiAnaUS @KarenVChin 

Check what @AlejandraMaria from Spain what prepare for us πŸ‘πŸ˜ŠπŸŽ‰πŸ‘πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

AMAAAAZING 🀴

@AlejandraMaria wrote:

Hello Evererybody!

I was preparing this meal while I was chatting with @OSAMA@HelloSamsonR@Osaka78forTRUMP@BudionoS... about  THE WORLDWIDE MAP EDIT WALK JULY 22 2017 ...

Have you ever tried a "Spanish Omelette"? This is how we do it. Very easy... 

Caption: Part 1 Spanish Omelette Recipe (LG @AlejandraMarΓ­a)Caption: Part 1 Spanish Omelette Recipe (LG @AlejandraMarΓ­a)Caption: Part 2 Spanish Omelette Recipe (LG @AlejandraMarΓ­a)Caption: Part 2 Spanish Omelette Recipe (LG @AlejandraMarΓ­a)Spanish OmeletteSpanish Omelette 

@Anonymous 

Level 9

This week the competition is very very high @MedRidaZ @AkmalB @HelloSamsonR @MahabubMunna @HoudaR @AslamMo watch and learn this amazing Spanish omelette 🍳🍳🍳🍳🍳🍳😊😊😊😊

@AlejandraMaria wrote:

Hello Evererybody!

I was preparing this meal while I was chatting with @OSAMA@HelloSamsonR@Osaka78forTRUMP@BudionoS... about  THE WORLDWIDE MAP EDIT WALK JULY 22 2017 ...

Have you ever tried a "Spanish Omelette"? This is how we do it. Very easy... 

Caption: Part 1 Spanish Omelette Recipe (LG @AlejandraMarΓ­a)Caption: Part 1 Spanish Omelette Recipe (LG @AlejandraMarΓ­a)Caption: Part 2 Spanish Omelette Recipe (LG @AlejandraMarΓ­a)Caption: Part 2 Spanish Omelette Recipe (LG @AlejandraMarΓ­a)Spanish OmeletteSpanish Omelette 

Level 9

@AlejandraMaria thank you so much this is very delicious πŸ˜πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘

And waiting more delicious Photos from you , we have Master Chef here πŸ™ŒπŸ™πŸ™ŒπŸ™πŸ™Œ

Level 9

This is to celebrate @DiAnaUS @SoniaK @KarenVChin for new 2500 badges and to celebrate our new Master chef πŸ™Œ @AlejandraMaria

@DiAnaUS wrote:

My jaw just dropped look at all these deliciousness @OSAMA wow I love it! 

@OSAMA wrote:

This is for tonight πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘Œ @SoniaK @MedRidaZ @Anonymous @HelloSamsonR @DiAnaUS @MahabubMunna @SalmaanN @ErmesT @DanielaBP @KarenVChinDesserts 1Desserts 1

Desserts 2Desserts 2

Desserts 3Desserts 3

Desserts 5Desserts 5

Desserts 6 :)Desserts 6 πŸ™‚

Level 9

Hahahahaha @OSAMA !!! You know how to motivate!!!

Level 9

πŸ˜ŠπŸ™ŒπŸ™πŸ˜ŠπŸ™ŒπŸ™πŸ‘πŸ‘Œ

I appreciate Perfect work @AlejandraMaria

Sorry Master chef πŸ™Œ Alejandra 😊

@AlejandraMaria wrote:

Hahahahaha @OSAMA !!! You know how to motivate!!!

Level 8

Spoken like a true Local guide of San Francisco πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ you're so knowledgeable about everything, I love it! @KarenVChin 

@KarenVChin wrote:

Haha @ErmesT, I  already gave @LucioV my secret shopping tips to buy Italian groceries in North Beach (the Italian District in SF) when he comes to visit in SF September with his family to make this dish. Go to:

Molinari's Delicatessen, classic Italian market - like the kind you have in Italy. They make all their own salamis. pancetta, etc. 

Costco for eggs - easy to buy 150 eggs at one time.

Little City Market - if you can find your pancetta at Molinari's

Liguria Bakery - best focaccia in San Francisco. Cash only. Closes as soon as they sell out. 

Stella Pastry & Cafe - for all your Italian pastries needs.

Lucky for him, San Francisco Chinatown is right next to North Beach to buy all the fresh veggies, fruits, seafood (live), etc. if can't find what he needs in North Beach. 

And my favorite Italian cafe is called Caffe Greco if you want to sit outdoors and sip espresso, eat tiramisu (best in San Francisco in my opinion) and watch the world go by. Also both Molinari's and Caffe Greco are both SFPD (SF police) hangouts - they get their sandwiches and coffees - you will feel very safe because of a number of cops that come in and out either place at any given time. 

Thanks @OSAMA for tagging me. My Connect inbox is full of activity about this topic!

Cheers,

Karen

Level 8

Incredible @AlejandraMaria I'm loving the step by step breakdown you have so kindly prepared for us! I might just have to make this later, looks delicious πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹

Connect Moderator

Oh my god @AlejandraMaria!!! That omelette looks so delicious and fluffy!!! I feel like making it right now. Well, for my spicy taste bud, I would like to do a little modification to the omelette, if I am allowed. I would like to put some chopped green chili in it and a little freshly chopped cilantro. Am I allowed to do that?

Thank you @OSAMA, for asking me to see this, or else I would have probably missed this. πŸ™‚

Level 9

Thank you so much @KarenVChin to write this helpful Post it will be very good for all 150 Summit attendees and anyone will Visit San Francisco πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜ŠπŸ™ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ˜ŠπŸ™Œ

@KarenVChin wrote:

Haha @ErmesT, I  already gave @LucioV my secret shopping tips to buy Italian groceries in North Beach (the Italian District in SF) when he comes to visit in SF September with his family to make this dish. Go to:

Molinari's Delicatessen, classic Italian market - like the kind you have in Italy. They make all their own salamis. pancetta, etc. 

Costco for eggs - easy to buy 150 eggs at one time.

Little City Market - if you can find your pancetta at Molinari's

Liguria Bakery - best focaccia in San Francisco. Cash only. Closes as soon as they sell out. 

Stella Pastry & Cafe - for all your Italian pastries needs.

Lucky for him, San Francisco Chinatown is right next to North Beach to buy all the fresh veggies, fruits, seafood (live), etc. if can't find what he needs in North Beach. 

And my favorite Italian cafe is called Caffe Greco if you want to sit outdoors and sip espresso, eat tiramisu (best in San Francisco in my opinion) and watch the world go by. Also both Molinari's and Caffe Greco are both SFPD (SF police) hangouts - they get their sandwiches and coffees - you will feel very safe because of a number of cops that come in and out either place at any given time. 

Thanks @OSAMA for tagging me. My Connect inbox is full of activity about this topic!

Cheers,

Karen

@SoniaK @AlejandraMaria @MahabubMunna @HelloSamsonR @HoudaR @Badruddeen @NunungAfuah @Anonymous