OSAMA's post
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Level 10

Re: FOOD LOVERS CLUB 🍟πŸ₯™πŸŒ­πŸ•πŸ₯πŸ³πŸ‘πŸπŸ’πŸ¦πŸ§πŸ©πŸŽ‚πŸ‰

Dear Nando76 hummus is really great tasty food. 

@Nando76 wrote:

A refreshing hummus for dinner...thinking make hummus ice cream...too.much hot in Spain ...hahaha.HummusHummus

https://plus.google.com/+GolamAgamAzam
Connect Moderator

You are doing it in the right way, @SoniaK, I can tell you.

Maybe not able to use it faster like me, but this is only a matter of time.

And your food looks yummy and beautiful to see. Luckily I just finished my dinner πŸ™‚

Connect Moderator

Maybe you are right @OSAMA, but you didn't answer about number 4

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Level 10

Nice breakfast @Anonymous thanks for sharing. 

Level 9

@ErmesT

When I make the photos iys 6 but when upload look like I miss number 4 so I will let it surprise for the future and remember you of πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ˜‚

@ErmesT wrote:

Maybe you are right @OSAMA, but you didn't answer about number 4

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Connect Moderator

Haha @ErmesT, I  already gave @LucioV my secret shopping tips to buy Italian groceries in North Beach (the Italian District in SF) when he comes to visit in SF September with his family to make this dish. Go to:

Molinari's Delicatessen, classic Italian market - like the kind you have in Italy. They make all their own salamis. pancetta, etc. 

Costco for eggs - easy to buy 150 eggs at one time.

Little City Market - if you can find your pancetta at Molinari's

Liguria Bakery - best focaccia in San Francisco. Cash only. Closes as soon as they sell out. 

Stella Pastry & Cafe - for all your Italian pastries needs.

Lucky for him, San Francisco Chinatown is right next to North Beach to buy all the fresh veggies, fruits, seafood (live), etc. if can't find what he needs in North Beach. 

And my favorite Italian cafe is called Caffe Greco if you want to sit outdoors and sip espresso, eat tiramisu (best in San Francisco in my opinion) and watch the world go by. Also both Molinari's and Caffe Greco are both SFPD (SF police) hangouts - they get their sandwiches and coffees - you will feel very safe because of a number of cops that come in and out either place at any given time. 

Thanks @OSAMA for tagging me. My Connect inbox is full of activity about this topic!

Cheers,

Karen

Level 8

Thank you so much @OSAMA and @MedRidaZ you two are the Best! So happy to have you as my Connect family! 

@MedRidaZ wrote:

Yeah @OSAMA !!  @DiAnaUS you're the best Girl in the LGs FamilyπŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸƒπŸƒ, keep it up my dear !! 

@OSAMA wrote:

Woow @DiAnaUS this for celebrating first female on top Kudoed Author πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚@Sonia@MedRidaZ @HelloSamsonR @Anonymous @DanielaBP πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚

@KlaudiaB of course strawberries yours πŸ“πŸ“πŸ“πŸ“πŸ“πŸ“πŸ“πŸ“πŸ“πŸ“πŸ“

@DiAnaUS wrote:

Screenshot_20170713-204251.jpg

My homemade mixed berry cake to help you all enjoy the weekend πŸ˜‹πŸ˜ happy eating πŸ“πŸŽ‚

Level 8

My jaw just dropped look at all these deliciousness @OSAMA wow I love it! 

@OSAMA wrote:

This is for tonight πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘Œ @SoniaK @MedRidaZ @Anonymous @HelloSamsonR @DiAnaUS @MahabubMunna @SalmaanN @ErmesT @DanielaBP @KarenVChinDesserts 1Desserts 1

Desserts 2Desserts 2

Desserts 3Desserts 3

Desserts 5Desserts 5

Desserts 6 :)Desserts 6 πŸ™‚

Connect Moderator

@OSAMA wrote:

Hahaha @MahabubMunna as @SoniaK said before there is a room for desserts in the stomach πŸ˜πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘ŒπŸ˜πŸ˜Š

Absolutely @OSAMA. No matter how full I am, there is always room for dessert. Sweet people can't live without dessert, you know. πŸ˜›

Level 9

Hello Evererybody!

I was preparing this meal while I was chatting with @OSAMA@HelloSamsonR@Osaka78forTRUMP@BudionoS... about  THE WORLDWIDE MAP EDIT WALK JULY 22 2017 ...

Have you ever tried a "Spanish Omelette"? This is how we do it. Very easy... 

Caption: Part 1 Spanish Omelette Recipe (LG @AlejandraMarΓ­a)Caption: Part 1 Spanish Omelette Recipe (LG @AlejandraMarΓ­a)Caption: Part 2 Spanish Omelette Recipe (LG @AlejandraMarΓ­a)Caption: Part 2 Spanish Omelette Recipe (LG @AlejandraMarΓ­a)Spanish OmeletteSpanish Omelette