OSAMA's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: FOOD LOVERS CLUB 🍟🥙🌭🍕🥐🍳🍡🍝🍢🍦🍧🍩🎂🍉

you deserve the love of all Lgs Family @OSAMA , Your funny post make all of us happy bro😁😁😁

@HelloSamsonR@ErmesT@AkmalB@NarenChandra

@OSAMA wrote:

Thnaks @MedRidaZ for your FEELINGS ☺😢😭😢😭😢😭 just to know how much I love you guys 😭😢😭😢

@MedRidaZ wrote:

😨😨😱 It so late for the lunch in Amman Now @AkmalB(18:30), The LGs connect take all our brother time 😢😭 

@AkmalB wrote:

Take your time @OSAMA but maybe it's brunch time? 

Level 9

@MedRidaZ 😁😁😁😊😊😁😁

I just try to make the world a better place to live:)

@WolfofWaterSt you are welcome 😁

Share your food photos  🍛🥘🥙🌯🍲🍝🍝🥗🍜🍔 it's July Food month Celebration 🙂 

@MedRidaZ wrote:

you deserve the love of all Lgs Family @OSAMA , Your funny post make all of us happy bro😁😁😁

Level 9

Thanks dear @OSAMA for this post ! Yesterday I have visited a place a Juice Bar. When they know about my works on google maps they said to me "Our Juice Bar is not mapped yet on google map!" I got surprised. I have told them ok, don't worry! I will make it. They served me a glass of juice which was very tasty. I have mapped the place & already approved. Google Maps View here.       

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 9

Very nice Orange juice @Kamalhasnainee

Why u don't write review and give  5 🌟🌟 🌟 🌟🌟 😁😁😁😁

Just you can post without upload photos I know you almost finished your 1000 photo , because of your valuable informative posts 🍔🌯🥙🍛🥘🍜🌮🍲🍝🥗🍕🍟

@Kamalhasnainee wrote:

Thanks dear @OSAMA for this post ! Yesterday I have visited a place a Juice Bar. When they know about my works on google maps they said to me "Our Juice Bar is not mapped yet on google map!" I got surprised. I have told them ok, don't worry! I will make it. They served me a glass of juice which was very tasty. I have mapped the place & already approved. Google Maps View here.       

Level 9

You right @OSAMA actually yesterday I was so busy so, there was no time to review but I will because this place is my favorite for juice. Thanks dear for remind me and for reminding me it is for you.....! Map view of the place for this food.

DSC_0437.jpg

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 9

@MedRidaZ @AkmalB @ErmesT

I like this dish 😁🍝🍝🍝

@Kamalhasnainee you are Amazing 😊😊😊

@Kamalhasnainee wrote:

You right @OSAMA actually yesterday I was so busy so, there was no time to review but I will because this place is my favorite for juice. Thanks dear for remind me and for reminding me it is for you.....! Map view of the place for this food.

DSC_0437.jpg

Level 9

@MedRidaZ @Kamalhasnainee @AkmalB

Did you see this amazing Gujarati Thali vegetarian dishes 😊😁🌶🥕🍆🍅☘☘

@NareshDarji wrote:

Hello @OSAMA 

Specially Gujarati Thali for u pure vegetarian dish. Image from GoogleImage from Google

Level 8

Yummy That look so delicious @OSAMA , Thanks for sharing With us @Kamalhasnainee!!

@OSAMA wrote:

@MedRidaZ @AkmalB @ErmesT

I like this dish 😁🍝🍝🍝

@Kamalhasnainee you are Amazing 😊😊😊

@Kamalhasnainee wrote:

DSC_0437.jpg

Level 9

nice topic @OSAMA 🙂

IMG_20170511_140413.JPG

Level 9

OMG ....

@IlankovanT I remember this dish from Singapore I think right !?!

It's very very tasty bro 🙌🙌🙌💓💓

@IlankovanT wrote:

nice topic @OSAMA 🙂

IMG_20170511_140413.JPG