OSAMA's post
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Level 8

Re: FOOD LOVERS CLUB 🍟πŸ₯™πŸŒ­πŸ•πŸ₯πŸ³πŸ‘πŸπŸ’πŸ¦πŸ§πŸ©πŸŽ‚πŸ‰

@NiroshaJ  you are very welcome 🍈

Those seeds look great. You should plant them.

Level 6

Hi @VBenedict,

Yes, first need to dry it put in sun rise and hope to plant. If it works I will ad those photos also in future. Good Luck @VBenedict.

NiroshaJ

Level 8

@NiroshaJ

We should do the same with all seeds πŸ§šβ€β™€οΈ  YouTube has videos on how to plant seeds in general and specifically.

@OSAMA @Victoria_v   @mdmkoo  @kasiyanta   Pass the word along.  "Plant All Seeds"

Level 6

Hi @VBenedict

I hope to grow few seeds, wating for free time. And I will watch videos also. It will help to know some thing more 🍈🍈🍈

In Sri Lanka has good market for lime in some times.But most time no one care specially in village people. At my home also my brother's kids play with lime. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜. These days market price is Rs.180 per 1kg. Some times Rs.800 per 1kg. Cultivate lime is very profitable in here.

Level 8

@NiroshaJ  Make free time.  Start simple and evolve from there...

The idea is to grow your own and not just lime... learn to grow your own herbs, and everything you can. 

Invite your friends and do it together.

You buy a tomatoes and you use some of the seeds to plant tomatoes.  It takes practice.  If you don't succeed at first you try again.

Especially if you have a patch of land. Preferably very sunny area.  For crop that need shade you can create shade.

If you do not have a patch of land but have  sunny windows you can grow potted plantings.

Make sure you do not use any chemicals to spur growth.  If you learn about "Companion Planting" you will do well.

I can guide you and your friends and anyone interested.  You will save money and eat well. 

Level 6

Hi @VBenedict,

Your idea is good. I am also planing to grow vegitable and fruit plants but not in land.☹☹☹. My home town is a village area. But now I'm living in Colombo. My village is a ⏱🌞 area. Best to grow. Another big issue is the πŸ•›πŸ•›πŸ•›πŸ•›. I have a new born baby. With her finding time is a big difficult.πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘§πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘§πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘§πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘§πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘§πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘§.

But I know if I have a target and strenth I can do it. Then all the negative things will not be a problem. πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ

I will buy few different seeds in small quantity and I will try to do it. Your comment make me motivation @VBenedict. Thank you so much. If I need a help about this I will let you know. I hope not to use chemicals. And one more thing I will tell to my friends also. Not sure that they will agree. But I will try it and I will do my best. 

Again Thank u and Good Luck @VBenedict

Nirosha J

Level 8

@NiroshaJ   First and foremost, I believe that Congratulations are in order...  How old is the baby?

I am very happy for you and yes I understand perfectly what it means to have a new born baby.

Again Congratulations! The very best to you and your family.

Just make sure the seeds are organic.

Level 6

Thank you @VBenedict. She is 4 month now. I did not attend meet ups and thing since one year. After few months can be join with all. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Level 8

@NiroshaJ   thank you for sharing and for the wonderful recipe.

Best Regards,

VBenedict πŸ•Š

Level 9

Dum AlooDum AlooAloo BiryaniAloo BiryaniVeg BiryaniVeg Biryani

I am really thankful to my Mum and to all the chefs who perspire a lot to feed others. Last few days i have been experimenting and tried out few dishes and I came to know that cooking really burns a lot of calories.