sigdelsanjog's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Explore my picture gallery from Badimalika Trekking, Bajura District, Farwestern Development, Nepal

Recently me along with three friends visited to BADIMALIKA Temple of Bajura district. This temple is situated at an altitude of 4186M above sea level. Our trek started from 150M above the sea level. So do explore the pictures you might find it interesting. And as always Welcome to Nepal

https://photos.app.goo.gl/cFy2yKLEVbrRDKd38

Badimalika, Nepal
10 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Explore my picture gallery from Badimalika Trekking, Bajura District, Farwestern Development, Ne

Great travel pics. @sigdelsanjog

Thanks for sharing beauty of Nepal. 

Hello friends have a look this beautiful pictures from Nepal.

@BishowvijayaP @Surendra @RupendraNeupane 

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 10

Re: Explore my picture gallery from Badimalika Trekking, Bajura District, Farwestern Development, Ne

Thanks bro @NareshDarji for notifying me about this post.

Hello @sigdelsanjog its great to know that you are a traveller. Let me know if you come in Kathmandu while roaming so that we can meet.

Happy travelling, happy mapping

Connect Moderator

You are welcome bro @BishowvijayaP

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 8

Nice photos, @sigdelsanjog. Looks like a place worth visiting 🙂 Thanks for sharing!

Level 7

Hey @BishowvijayaP, Sure we can plan and meet someday 🙂

Level 5

hi @sigdelsanjog how long was your trip... I have never been to Bajura, would definitely love to go, need to promote these areas also.

?? “Live Free or Die Young” ??
Former Google Contributor

Hey @sigdelsanjog,

Thanks for sharing your trip with us. How long did it take you to complete your trek?

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 7

Hey @NadyaPN

We made our trip in around 8 days which includes two-way flight from KATHMANDU to DHANGADHI and back. But I would suggest preparing a 10 days plan which will be enough and can fill the gap in case of any hurdle that weather might create. 

Level 9

Hello @sigdelsanjog wonderful pictures Thank you for sharing Nepal discovery beautiful place...