Did you mean: 
Level 2

Electrical Safety

IMG_20170222_215140.jpg.jpg

Pudukkottai Medical College, Pudukkottai R.F., Tamil Nadu, India
4 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Electrical Safety

Hello @Saravananpsanjai03Welcome to Local Guides and our Connect community forum! Can you please add a bit more details? Sharing more information help others to understand why you are sharing the photo 🙂

Please read this post - tips for getting started! As it looks like it is first time are you are posting in the forum, why don't you explore the many sections of the site and check out the conversations happening among our Local Guides? This area has helpful information about the Local Guides program in case you have more questions. Don't forget to introduce yourself to the other Local Guides on our brand new Introduce Yourself - October 2017  introduction thread, too, if still you haven't done it yet, and feel free to ask if you need any help or tips. Thank you and enjoy!

Level 7

@Atsukot,  Why have you allowed this discussion to remain on LGC?

It appears to be advertising spam and the original author is not responsive.

Connect Moderator

Hi @sputnikjim

Many people is coming here for the very first time, and sometime they only want to share with us their job. For this reason @Atsukot

Asked for more details. There are no link nor names of commercial activities, so I personally think that I cannot consider Spam this, not without more detail

Ermes 

Former Google Contributor

Thank you so much! @ErmesT

Hello @sputnikjim, thank you for asking the question because other people may be wondering too. It is hard to publish a post for the first time. As Ermest explained - newcomers don’t know what to post, so I wanted to help them and welcome them to our Local Guides community. Hope you can help them too 🙂