Subject - GlassCheersCheers

Nalco Nagar, Angul, Odisha, India
4 comments

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: Drink is over....Cheers.....:)

Hi @NewFolder5,

You may post your great photos in the "Photography" board  - here you can share all your knowledge, ask other Local Guides for advice or learn and share your tips to get the best picture. You can show the photos as an example to the other Local Guides and explain how shooting with different lights conditions or any other technical skills you have, which camera you are using, and so on :). The forum welcomes photographers and amateurs and everyone will appreciate your tips and related photos. Don't forget to add a bit of context, though, and please read this post before start posting in Photography.

"Share your Discoveries and Photos" board is the place to share your photos and experience - but remember always to give some context for the photos as you did correctly here - and in fact I kudoed it:).

If you have any doubt, just ask and the moderators will help you.

Have fun with Local Guides!

* Due to the volume of private messages please note that I do not reply to them

View solution in original post

Hi @NewFolder5

As I told you already in other occasions today, there are lots of ways to use Connect. The forum is not a place to showcase your ability as a photographer. Primarily it is a place to share ideas, photos and experiences with other Local Guides - meaning people from around the world who want to help others find out about new places. Please don't post random photos, otherwise I am afraid they will be considered spam from now on.

Please make sure you read through the tips on using this community before posting. Feel free to explore also the other boards in the forum to share or find interesting topics, photos and suggestions.

Many thanks

Level 9

So @MariaB where I can post these kind of photos in local guide connect...??
Please help me out with this......:)
will be very grateful
Solution

Hi @NewFolder5,

You may post your great photos in the "Photography" board  - here you can share all your knowledge, ask other Local Guides for advice or learn and share your tips to get the best picture. You can show the photos as an example to the other Local Guides and explain how shooting with different lights conditions or any other technical skills you have, which camera you are using, and so on :). The forum welcomes photographers and amateurs and everyone will appreciate your tips and related photos. Don't forget to add a bit of context, though, and please read this post before start posting in Photography.

"Share your Discoveries and Photos" board is the place to share your photos and experience - but remember always to give some context for the photos as you did correctly here - and in fact I kudoed it:).

If you have any doubt, just ask and the moderators will help you.

Have fun with Local Guides!

Level 9

That was valuable advice I will always keep in mind......Thank you very much.....:)
All your tips I will keep in mind....:)